Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Gift Exchange

My roomies and I exchanged gifts this evening since we won't all be together again until after Christmas as we're all going to be heading out to see our families for various lengths of time.

So this evening, after the sun had set -and the stupid migraine that decided to plague today me had faded enough to be tolerable- we gathered together by the Christmas Tree my roomie had set up downstairs by my fish tank and exchanged gifts.

It was nice.

Relaxing.

Fun to see what we all got each other.

^^;; Though I do feel bad because Ash got me a couple of necklaces to help 'spoil me' a bit this year (along with some really cool Avatar posters)...and I'd ended up buying the necklaces in a set of 6 because they'd gone on a black friday sale and I couldn't resist.

Bah. Bad me for jumping the gun like that. But ahhh I love that she wanted to spoil me further and honestly the necklaces mean far more when they're given as a gift because I know someone thought of me so yah I love the necklaces she got me far more than the ones that I had bought myself lol.

Still.

It was nice.

Compared to the other Christmas gift exchanges we had with roomies in the past...this one was far more relaxed with no tension between us.

So it was great to just sit there and chat and enjoy each other's presence and presents....until my migraine sent me heading back to bed to try and get rid of it lol.

Grateful for the roomies I've had this year.

Not sure if I could have survived as well as I had without them.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


No comments:

Post a Comment