Monday, December 14, 2020

Shipped Off

 I went to the post office today.

Which, because I go so rarely, is always a traumatic experience even if nothing traumatic ever happens there lol.

It's just one of those ethereal places that feels like things within should be more complicated than it really it is.

Like what's complicated about dropping off a package? You take it, give it to the person, pay a fee to ship it and then leave. Tada!

And yet every time I end up going to the post office for that exact reason...it just feels weird. Like I'm missing a step. That I'm about to do something wrong. 

Thankfully, the line was moving pretty quickly today. As at this time of year there's almost always a line and with the social distancing precautions the lines always feel longer they are just from being spaced around six feet apart. 

But the line wasn't out the door so I count that as a plus. And they had like four different people at the counter helping customers so the line was moving far more quickly than I expected it to. So woot! Nothing complicated there.

And this time around I had the package properly wrapped and labeled and didn't make it more complicated on myself unlike last christmas where I overthought a couple of things. XD lol. 

So yah.

Now comes the easy but stressful part.

Waiting to hear that my package has arrived at it's destination. :S Hopefully it all goes well. 

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment