Sunday, December 20, 2020

Stockings

 So this evening I opened stockings with my Godparents. XD lol.

Originally I'd been planning to open one stocking on Christmas Eve and the second on Christmas Evening.

But my stockings to them arrived yesterday and I was excited for them to open them with me.

So tonight we did a video chat and opened the stockings together.

It was amazing.

Like it's been a while since I've gotten to see them or hear their voices as we mostly communicate via texting.

So to spend around an hour watching them and listening to them was amazing. lol.

It was also great to see each other's reactions to the gifts we got for each other as we pulled them out of the stockings. <3 

Loved this.

I may have to just do stocking gifts every year because it was fun to watch my Godparents react to all the things I managed to stuff into their stockings. XD lol. It was a relief too as I was worried that they wouldn't like their gifts.

A needless worry.

But ah.

It was fun. So much fun.

I can't wait until I'm actually able to go out and see them again.

Until you next find these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment