Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 Cents

I had to rebalance my checkbook today.
Because I realized that I was off by around $3.00
So it was the tedious job of going back to see what I'd bought.
To see if I added or subtracted things right.
And I found my mistake.

I had miswritten one of my totals, so that I'd given myself 3 extra cents in my account.
Just three pennies.
But since I didn't catch the mistake for a while,
due to checks and such not being cashed yet...
by the time I realized the amount of 'missing' money was up to around $3.00

So once again I realize...how often small mistakes can have bigger ramifications
then we can conceive.
Again I'm reminded how "Oh that won't effect anybody but me" is a lie.
Anyone can be affected by what you do, even the smallest things
Can have big consequences.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment