Monday, January 3, 2011

Cleanlyness

There was one part of vacation that I didn't like when I was younger.
And that was the 'cleaning the house before we leave' part.
It always seemed like such a pain to me.
"Clean the house, Clean the house so it looks nice when we get back."
I just thought it was more torture the parents wanted to eek out of us children before vaca started.
;) lol. Okay, so I just found cleaning a hassle.

But I randomly decided before I left for Christmas Break......
That I would clean up my bedroom, like the days of old,
So that I would come back to a nice clean apartment.

I had basically forgotten that I'd done so,
but coming back today.
To a clean place
To a clean bedroom.

It was...relaxing lol. :) Knowing that I didn't have to clean anything right away...
It felt nice.
...until I messed it up...since it was Christmas break...
I ended up bringing back more things then I left with.
Which means I have to somewhat untidy my room
In order to get everything new in its place. :)

But it was nice to come in to a clean living area while it lasted :) lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment