Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blizzard

I woke up in a kind of cranky mood today.
Mostly because I haven't been getting enough sleep the past week or so because of homework.
But I resolved myself to persevere through the long day.
I had made it through my first two classes.
And I felt really tired, really sore...and just really blah because...well i was tired lol.

But then....I looked outside of the classroom window..
And what did I see?

A full on snow storm!! :D
It was coating everything in white again ^^
And it totally perked me up. lol.
I almost felt like screaming and dancing in circles. "ITS SNOWING!! WOOOT!!"
Its kind of funny that that was my reaction...because most of the other people's reactions were:
AH! No! Grr Its snowing!! >.<

lol but I was happy to see the snow.
Because my least favorite part about Winter turning into spring...
Is seeing all the dead and flattened grass all around...it just seems.....dull and unhappy.

So snow seems to perk everything up ^^ lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was this little girl...in a house. I didn't like her. But everyone seemed to think she was adorable..but it seemed like we had to wait on her hand and foot to make sure she was happy.

****
My brother and I were driving in the car...(i don't remember which one)
When we saw our sister walking along the street heading to her car.
She'd just got done with classes or something.
So we drove around waiting for her to get into her car.
-We kinda lost her a few times
But when she got into the car and found us.
We started driving.
Somehow we went from a suburb town to desert sandy redrock.
My brother had us driving up a 'dirt road' that had walls on either side of redrock, but there was a cliff on the passenger side. We were going straight up it....but I was like "ummm town is the otherway, we won't get there by going this way."
So My brother carefully backed us back down the hill...and we ended up slightly stuck in the sand that was suddenly all around.
Our sister got out of her car and just shook her head at us like she couldnt' believe we were related.

Then we were at the grocery store buying food.
Brother had faded somewhat into the background.
But my sister and I were standing in line waiting to buy the food...mostly I remember many different types of juices and some milk.
But the woman at the counter....was being rather slow. So I took it upon myself to take and item from the cart. Walk it the three yards to the scanner. Scan it then walk it back to the cart and set it inside before I grabbed another item and repeated the process.

And then the unearthly tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

Outside Info and Need to Know.
I love redrocks. :)
I actually was planning on going shopping today for food. and People at checkout....seem to be rather slow. 

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment