Friday, January 21, 2011

Late Morning

I woke up today...and the lighting seemed off.
The sun seemed to be in the wrong spot.
It was too low in the sky...
I ended up checking multiple different clocks because it seemed like it was 10am or 11am instead of 9am.
And they all assured me that it was after 9.
Yet...it felt like the day was later then it was supposed to be.

I think its because it was actually blue sky today.
The past couple of weeks its been cloudy or partly cloudy
So actually having the sun in a blue sky...was kind of strange.
And it made the day seem rather long until the sun went down. :)
I actually missed the clouds today. They've become part of the scenery, it seems rather unnatural to have only blue sky to look up to.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Fluttered away upon waking. All that was left were strands of "I was in a classroom." "Tissue" and "Osteoblasts" that were remembered.

Outside Info and known for sure.

I've been studying and stressing about Anatomy stuff waaaay too much. :)

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment