Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moths to the Flame

Today I was in the institute building studying for a test.
And one of my teachers approached me and after a moment's conversation he said to me something along the lines of:

"You have a good light to you." (then he went into a metaphor in a smoother transition then this.) Moths are attracted to light. And people, like moths are attracted to people who are 'filled with light' (the spirit). You are one of those people. You attract others to your light. And even though you  might like some of the moths...you still have a good light to you and your presence is bright to them....

Yah something along those lines. :)
I thought it was very sweet. lol.

And now I wonder (well I've wondered this off an on for a while now)
Is there a reason why I meet the people I do??
Are they attracted to my light? To what I can offer that they need?

Until you see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream
I roll over in my warm bed, feeling nice and comfortable and look at the clock. I blink, then blink again. 9:37am!! I'm late to class...but I'm not that concerned. Even though I know my class starts at 9am....
I go outside my house (the one I grew up in) and hang out there for a moment looking towards the rosebushes under the bedroom windows (and to the pine trees in the yard) before going to my car. I go to clear off one of our cars (there is snow there...but it was greenish in the yard) I think the car I started to clear off was our Green Tracker, but then my sister pulled up behind me in the Maroon trailblazer (or they might have been switched) and she came up to me wondering what I was doing and I was like "I need to go to class."

****
We were in a new tavern, Disneyland ride. They were opening the new 'building' based off of Pirates of the Caribbean. And this 3D virtual cartoonized ghostly Jack Sparrow appeared above a barrel (the place looked like a tavern/restaurant...western pirate....everything was dark colors, wood everywhere.) He was rather creepy looking and as I sat down (with my family I think) he tried to shove a limabean at me. And I didn't want it.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

Outside Info and Known for Sure
I never do end up making it to school in these dreams where I 'wake up' to go to school because I'm running late. Its amazing if I get out of the house before I wake up. lol.

The 9am thing was because I had stayed up til 2am cleaning and I had to actually get up early for a 9am class. So I was probably paranoid to some extent that my alarm wouldn't go off and I'd sleep through class.
(That happened the day before yesterday....the fact that my alarm didn't go off...luckily I set two alarms to make sure I wake up, so I got to class on time.)
Sometime within the last week, one of my teachers mentioned that he liked to go to Disneyland.
And the day before yesterday I watched the new trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment