Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Word

I have been wondering today...if the first word we says...
represents us as a person in general.
I'm not sure for those who say Mama or Dadda, if the idea works for them...it might, idk maybe it defines who they think is important....idk
but for those who say something different as their first word...if that word becomes part of their life...

Take for example.....myself. :)

My first word was:

Hi.

Yep. :) It was Hi. :)

Am I not such a friendly person? :P lol.

But actually I think its kind of true.
If anyone comes into the room I automatically say "Hi *soandso*"
Even if they're constantly walking in and out...I will say Hi to them again and again...
well almost every time they come into the room.
Its the word I go to use when there is nothing to say.
Hi so and so.
Hi.
Hi
Hi.

Sometimes I'll mix it up.
Lo-Hi (Hello)
Ollo (used because Megamind said it.)

Otherwise I just like to say Hi :)

What does that say about me I wonder....
that I like saying Hi?
Or that I am generally a friendly person.
*shrugs*

Who knows...but I do think that the first word we say....says something about us....
Why did we decide that that was the word we wanted to speak.
What was situation happened to make us think to ourselves "I want to say this word...Now!" lol.

What was your first word? What do you think it says about you??

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment