Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Dream

I've puzzled and puzzled til my puzzler is sore...
and I just can't get past the dream I had last night....
And how it just gave me a good overall feeling of
"love, support and goodness..." for the rest of the day.
So...I'm just going to share my dream this time around.
(I might do this again every now and then in the future
but hopefully it doesn't become a common event.)

So here it is....my dream. (after my sign off...)

Until you next see these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream


I had completed the first two tasks
Now for the third
(I dreamt about the first two tasks...but I don't remember them.)
The third I moved through a doorway...into an office.
But I had to basically play "The floor is lava" and get from point A to point B without touching the ground
Or else I would loose.
There was this woman there doing paperwork in a spiny chair.
And I had to make my way there climbing on cabinets and such.
When I finally reached her she gave me a riddle I had to solve.
....it had something to do with a bear.
But I answered rightly :)
And I was transported into this other room. (I think it was through a stain glass window)


(it was like being taken up in a shuttle/port thing)
My sister and brother were there. (I thought of them as my sister and brother, they didn't look like my actual siblings)
She was looking out a curtained window and I went to look out as well.
And I could see the World...and bands of color kinda like Jupiter's rings but brighter.


Then...we were with Him.
In a room, that was rounded, and had a fireplace in it. And bookshelves filled with books, jewelry boxes and knickknack figurines.


Christ was showing us around this forest with a building (it was like a 'natural musuem')
But then we heard these construction noises...
and we rounded the corner.
And there were all these construction vehicles tearing up the ground, cutting down trees, and paving the area around the building.
-they were making more parking spots....way more then was needed....
And who was in charge?
My sister. (She was tall....and black haired...my real sister isn't black haired)
She was in charge of the construction.
and Christ was...furious, no. it wasn't mad...it was more....like he was disappointed....in her.
Because she was destroying the forest around the building.
My brother and I weren't that happy with her either.
Destroying the forest! Killing all the little tiny bugs!
And my sister couldn't understand why we were getting all worked up.
"They're Just Trees!"
Christ was trying to explain to her that the trees were living...just like any other animal...the insects.
But she couldn't get it.
I was like "Why would you willingly kill something?! I wouldnt' even kill an ant....why are you destroying this forest?"
And she was like...."We need more parking for more visitors."
And Christ was saying "What we had was adequate. We don't need more."


Fast Forward.
And its time for us to 'go back home'
And I was going through the shelves....(It was full of my stuff) And I was trying to decide if I would need the stuff when I went back...because I could return to get them...it would just be a hassle to do so. But then I was ready to go. :)
And everyone was saying their goodbyes.
My sister hugged me (she was my actual sister  this time....I think she'd seen her error or something...) And she hugged me....which was good....because she had gone to Earth and then come back...so she had a body.
( you can only touch other people there if you had a body)
and my parents (actual parents) were there
and my dad tried to give me a hug
and Christ was like "don't do that!" (whatever happened after hugging spirit to spirit....was bad...spirit to body...it wasn't...but spirit to spirit was.)
And I felt my dad touch my shoulders. But I had to push him away. -my hands on his chest pushed him away. (which saddened me because I wanted to be hugged goodbye by my parents)
Because I hadn't gone to 'earth' yet to get my body he couldn't touch me.
And in order to get back and get my body Christ had to give me a hug.
So his arms enveloped me...


and the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.

And I felt soo.....happy waking up from that embrace...it carried through for most of the day ^^
And I felt that I should share it with you. :)
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment