Sunday, January 23, 2011

Deeniied

Will type more later just needed to get this posted before midnight. (Had company over and just needed to get on long enough to make sure I wrote something before midnight...heh...)


(1:10am)


Well.....I tried to write a post talking about institute....
But apparently....my computer didn't like it....so it restarted....leaving me again at phase one. (basically nothing written)
heh....Guess I got too prideful in what I was saying about Institute ^^;;; So I got a nice, but firm gentle tap to keep things nonprideful...
So I think I'll take the night....and rethink how I want to say what I want to say....so it doesn't come off 'oh high and mighty this is how and why you should come to institute'
:)
I just gotta love those moments where I get too cocky...and things just...fall apart. I could almost see it coming, but I ignored the feeling. *sighs* lol.
Note to self: Continue to work on being humble and not to get overconfident in my abilities and forget how my blessings were obtained.


So Lesson learned (again...and again...and again)
Don't get over confident. It just lays the field to be set up for failure in the end.


So for now I'll just laugh at myself and my foolishness.
Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

My sister had friends over. Noisy friends. Which made studying and doing homework really hard.
But I finished. And I decided to join the party. ;) They were all in the kitchen, but were leaving.
I came in to get food because I hadn't eaten in a while.
I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard...but it was dirty...so I grabbed another one...and it was dirty too, so I took the dirty bowls. and with the intention to clean them....pour in some milk and fruit loops....
I don't think I was eating from a dirty bowl. But with the milk I would rub my finger along the rough dirty spots. Rinse it out, pour more milk in and repeat the process.
While doing this I was talking to Brittany Smith. And I found out she was working at the bookstore that one night I passed by and I thought it was her. and that she had seen me around the bookstore often.
Then she was ready to go.
So I picked up my bowl of FruitLoops....(the fruit loops had gone soggy as I was cleaning the other bowl...and talking and eating) And tried to just drink it down. I ended up choking...but I managed to swallow.

****

A murder has been committed and my team is trying to figure out who done it.  There are white chalk outlines of objects. From paint canisters, to different types of bones, to voids in the splatters. (looking at photographs maybe)
I...and some other guy switched off explaining what the different objects symbolized.
I could say that this bone did this and that bone couldn't have been like this.
-I was explaining because they didn't know. I was like the go to guy for information.
Then Brittany Smith (or some blonde girl that looked similar to her) asked me "Hey is this the sign for running?" Because they knew I did sign language too.
She did the sign with one hand...so I was like..."umm close."
And she was like "What about this sign." (I had no idea what it meant) or "This sign?" (I knew she wasn't doing it right thought I don't know the sign)

Then...we did a flashback scene common in CSI shows
Where they actually show you what happened.

Before this scene I'm pretty sure I concluded that it was all just an accident.

What actually happened.
It took place in a warehouse filled with....construction supplies.

There was a Spanish guy walking away from the camera holding a really tall ladder.
To his right down one of the side isles approaches a white man and woman in business attire.
They recognize the Spanish dude and the man is not happy to see him. he raises his arm and calls out to the Spanish dude which startles him.
The ladder (it switched between being wood for a moment...but then ended up like those silver ladders) ended up falling and the top rung hit the woman in the chest (along the shoulder line area below the neck) and knocked her to the ground (she fell like a flat board) (I think the ladder killed her then.) The husband fell with her crying out in dismay. The Spanish dude tries to rush over to help and accidentally runs into another dude carrying a ladder. (Spanish dude ends up by the couple) The other dude falls into a shelf system dropping his ladder.
(the camera scrolls up to the top metal shelf)
There a cardboard box tumbles off to the floor ( I don't see it hit)
But behind the cardboard box are all these electric screwdrivers. (there were like 20-50 of them)
They start vibrating (they were turned on because the box fell down) and they vibrated themselves off the shelf...and ended up skewering the people below.
I didn't see the impacts. I saw the screwdrivers fall into a pile of debris. and black slimy sludge (blood) started seeping out.
Basically symbolizing that everyone died.

So it was an accident.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again.

Outside Info and Known for Sure:

I woke up thinking "Huh, that's kind of a weird dream to wake up from on a Sunday"
Its odd that I was eating cereal in my dream...because I don't like to drink milk. So if I do eat cereal...I don't have milk. And my distaste for milk might be shown by me using it as a way to clean the dirty bowl.
I also don't like soggy food. So it was really strange that I would drink the milk and soggy cereal...because in real life...it would have ended up in the trash or drained into the sink.
The scene with Brittany connected into real life because Thursday or Friday I walked past the school bookstore and saw a girl and I wondered if she was Brittany, but I didn't stop to check.
So my dream told me the girl was her? lol.
The trying to do my homework was also an actual scene where there was company over at my apartment Saturday evening and it made it difficult for me to do my homework. But I managed to complete one assignment before going to the kitchen to grab food.

The CSI styled dream happened after I'd woken up...turned over thinking I should get up...and dozed off again.
I was doing Anatomy and Sign Language homework before I went to sleep...hence why they showed up in my dream...
The CSI scene...might have been influenced by me watching "The Mentalist" on...Thursday Night.
The dude (it was like I was me, then I was him, then I was me) that I switched with looked like the dude that ended up being the bad guy in A-Team (watched that Saturday night)
And if you've seen the movie...the scene with all the train cargo boxes on the ship tipping over...the pile of stuff on the people was similar...but they were covered in construction supplies.
The whole "one chain of event spurs another event" sequence in the CSI dream might have been influenced by watching a "perpetual motion" video for a few minutes Saturday afternoon. In the video one chemical reaction would spark some object to do something which would set off another reaction which would do something to set off another reaction...so on and so forth.

And that
Is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment