Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Watch

Y_Y

I lost another watch the other day.
>.< It was forcefully torn off my wrist when I jumped into a pit
from a rope swing filled with squares of foam.
And one little piece was lost forever in that pit.
Making wearing the watch unuseable. 
*bows head*
We shall mourn the loss together Y_Y.

...It actually wasn't that unexpected that I would break another watch...
You see I have a tendency to do so....
quite often.
It seems like I have to get a new watch two or three times a year. 
I am....rather hard on them....

There are many factors that contribute to my watches....getting broken.
a) I usually wear leather banded watches
b) my wrist is small which means I need the bands that are self adjustable..hence leather bands.
c) I'm left handed and I wear my watch on my left wrist.
d) I wear the watch with the face down...so it tends to bang into objects. 

then there are other variating factors...
Like what I actually end up doing. 
Sometimes I can have a single watch for a year or so.
Sometimes they only last a couple of weeks....(I was moving furniture and broke the glass face....:( it was a sad day as well...)

Sooo yesterday I ended up having to buy another watch. :( :)
lol. Some people might think "Give up and just use your cellphone as your watch."
Problem is...its just soo much effort to take your phone out of your pocket flip it open and then see the time and close it again. Why not just use a twist of the wrist. And walla! You know the time! :)

This time I tried a different style of watch. It has a wider band and the watch part of the watch (the face) is attached differently.
lol Guess we'll see how long this one lasts.
 :) I'm just glad my wrist doesn't feel empty anymore.
Yesterday was torture (any day I don't wear a watch is torture) because I couldn't check the time.
>.> I had to rely on my phone and wall clocks.
>.> <.< and you have to be rather sneaky when checking those clocks.
Having a clock on your wrist means you can more covertly check the time lol. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

.....unfortunately.....there wasn't really one....I think it dealt mostly with a classroom...but I'm really unsure.
Why am I unsure?
Well....last night was one of those nights where I go to bed feeling tense and wake up in the early early hours of the morning (it was about 3am this time) With a pounding headache. It can go up to 15 on a scale of 10 and my brain...is rather funny when I get these late night headaches that are painful enough to wake me up.
Because i tend to focus on random things....and repeat them in my head.
Last night I was repeating a couple of anatomy terms over and over. Going through some situations in my head over and over, quoting random movies ( like a couple of lines from road rovers and other tv shows recently watched.) over and over.
Its like my brain is in brainfogged mode that's almost dream mode...but I'm awake.
Anyway when ever I have midnight headaches...when I finally fall asleep....I just kind of doze until my alarm finally goes off. Which means...I don't really dream. :( :( Y_Y Sadness....

but in school today I had a moment of dejavu...where I think I had a dream dealing with a classroom...but that's it.

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment