Monday, January 17, 2011

ImaginativeDreams

Over the years I've tried multiple times to keep
A dream blog.
Where I would record the dream(s) I had the night before
so if I decided to...I could look back and read about the dreams I've had.

I have the great blessing to be able to remember after waking what I was dreaming about.
They're really cool dreams (most of the time) and I often get ideas for characters or plotlines from them.
So it would be nice to have a place to write them down.

My main problem about writing them down...is that I don't have time to write them down.
It would be best if I did this in the morning right after waking...yet I can't really with busy mornings....
So its not until nighttime when I get the chance...and by then the dream might have faded. :(
Which is why the "Dream Diary" idea never lasted for more then a month...or even a week. lol :)

Still...since I do write a blog everyday....
I have decided (its been in the back of my head for a week now)
To start including my dreams in my blogs.

Now for those who don't want to read my dreams...
I will still be including other things before I state the dream.
My dream will (not counting today) come after my usual signature sign off.

It will probably have its own title of
Dream of the Day (Dotd)
or would night be better?
Dream of the Night....anywho it will have a title after the sign off. :)

Unfortunately >.< I have a new plotline going in my head right now...
that interferes with my dreams (because when I become conscious I immediately start thinking about the plotline) sooo today there won't be a dream of the day. :(

But I will say an interesting thing I've noted about my dreams. :)

I've decided that it takes my brain two or three days to process what has happened. (so if I did something Monday it wouldn't show up in my dreams til Wednesday or Thursday)
That isn't always the case, but it does happen frequently enough for me to decide it happens more often then not. :)

So I am hoping that by writing down what I remember of my dreams here...I'll be able to see correlations somehow on how my brain thinks. :)
Plus...it will be entertainment as well...so double coolness! ;) haha.
So lets hope that tonight I will have a dream that I can remember on the morrow. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

>.> <.<*psst* This is where the dreamblog will go. (when I have a dream to report) So if you don't want to read...you don't have to worry about scanning over things and missing stuff. ^^;;
:)
-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment