Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ambition

Ambition
By Milton Berle

I'd rather be a "could-be," if I cannot be an "are;"
Because a "could-be" is a "maybe" who is reaching for a star.
I'd rather be a "has-been" than a "might-have-been," by far;
For a "might-have-been" has never "been," but a "has" was once an "are."

I think its rather sad some days when I set out to do something I'd rather not do (like homework) but I need to do in order to feel good about doing the want tos that I want to do....yet because i really don't want to do the homework needed to be done....I end up procrastinating until....the day just kind has flown by and I haven't accomplished anything that feels....accomplished. I just instead feel lazy....because I haven't fulfilled again my Ambition of what I wanted to do. :( :(
Eventually...I will find my ambition.
Then it will be a different story with my homework. :) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was sitting in a bus.
I was by the window and I was talking to two guys who were also sitting on the same bench.
Then...up the isle came Gabriella. (or...at least the actress who plays her in High School Musical) and she sat down next to the two guys (so there were now four people on this bus seat...I think one guy disappeared at one point) and we were all talking.
Then the security guard for Gabriella came up and ordered the girl sitting behind us (she had dark hair pulled into a sharp ponytail wearing sunglasses and a dark long coat) to stand up and move because that was Gabriella's spot. (for protection)
So Gabriella sat down...but didn't like it. So she decided to move back and sit next to us because she was having more fun with us. So the girl that got up could sit down where she was sitting first.

And after our conversation she's like "It was so good talking to you guys, everyone I talk to always seems to want something from me."
My response was. "Well....if I wanted anything from you I'd just like a small part in a movie.....like a backstage part." (I meant be an 'extra' but the word wouldn't come to mind)
And she was like *nods* I"ll keep that in mind.
(For some reason I picture my neighbors yard with the big walnut tree when I typed that..)
Anywho
We were in a crowded place...it was like a cross between a street and a big auditorium filled with stuff thing...grocery store...*shakes head*
But Gabriella was over by the bread...and I was by the cookies...or flower plant things.
And she tossed me a blue ticket thing...I think it was a backstage pass.
But as it flew to me...it was slashed (shredded) into pieces and landed in pieces on the ground...which was kind of sad :( because the paper seemed to be sentient.
And I tried to fit the pieces together but without any glue or tape...it wasn't going to work so I just held the pieces in my hand and looked up from where I was kneeling and on my eye level was this round pot filled with trees but they were dead/dying and I watered them and was trying to decide if I could convince them to come back alive...or if I should pull these small pine trees out and call my losses.

Oh....the neighbors yard!
Gabriella and I were standing on my neighbors porch (it was her house apparently)
And we decided to become best friends. And Gabriella was really happy to have a friend that wouldn't ask her for stuff and only be her friend because she was a celebrity. And as she went inside I walked away under the Walnut tree and grabbed the lowest branch and swung on it for a moment before heading to my house...happy that I had made a friend. :)

Then the unearthly tones of daylight pulled me away...
And I became myself again.

Outside Info and Need to know.
I have no idea why I dreamed about the actress that played Gabriella...must have been from music or seeing her recently somewhere...
I think the scene where the girl sitting in Gabriella's seat had to do with a friend of mine who because of allergies has to have a special piece of bread to eat during sacrament or else she can't take the sacrament, so in order to get that piece of bread she has to sit in a certain spot. Only a jerk took her spot last Sunday so she had to sit further in the row and...ended up not getting her piece of bread.
So the bus seat might have been based off of that story I was told....but since Gabriella chose to sit with us after sitting there....its not exactly like that.
The pot with the dead trees is probably derived from my sisters plant she has. She was worried because one of its leaves flopped over and she doesn't want it to die....but she's not sure what to do besides put the plant in sunlight to keep it happy.
And the "I would only want to be an extra" comes from an item I put on my Bucket List that I had to write when i was a Senior in High school. On that list was "Play a dead body in CSI"
I've just thought it would be cool to have a small part in a movie that's noticeable but I'm not the main character. :)
When I write a book and If it becomes a movie...I think I'd love to do a cameo in the movie :) I hope I get to ^^;;

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment