Sunday, January 16, 2011

Medovert

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

I call myself a Medovert...
Why? well....I seem to fluctuate between an Intro and an Extro
So I thought medovert worked ;) haha.

Actually I really just consider myself an introvert. :)

I really am just content to be by myself

most of the time...

:) If I'm forced into 'solitary confinement' when I crave some company...
well I can only last a day or three of that before it begins to wear on me. :)

So while I really like alone time...
I don't like it when I'd rather have group time. :) haha.
But too much group time wears on me....

Soo I guess I need to just be a medovert. :)
Since I like both situations.
It just depends on other factors controlable and uncontrollable factored in to make me decide if I'm an introvert or an extrovert for the day. :)
(most often introvert wins with a touch of extrovert thrown in.)

Basically :) There are times to be alone and times where company is really fun. :)

Until you next see these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment