Thursday, January 6, 2011

Again I see you

Sometimes I wonder why I see the people I do.
Time and time again.
Is there a purpose? a point? a reason?
Am I supposed to help them in some way...
Or are they supposed to help me?

There is this one guy...
He was in one of my classes during my first semester of college.
I would be interested...but he's not my type, plus he's married and has a kid.
But for some reason...
Basically ever semester after that, that I can remember...
I've had a class with him at some point during the week.
*shakes head*
And I really don't know why.
Why does he persist in showing up in my life?
Why do I see old classmates in different semesters?
And I can't help but think that the reason is either
a) I need to help them out in some way
or
b) they're here to help me out.

I wish I knew how I/they are supposed to be helping them/me.

Still, I guess I have to wait and see....or be more proactive and tell myself
"Lets get down to the bottom of this, why has he reappeared in my academic life?"
"What can I do, to help them out?" Is it just my presence? Do they need friendship? A studybuddy? Or is there a bigger reason then I can comprehend right now...? *shrugs* I really don't know.

I just need to tell myself that there is a reason.
There must be a reason...its happened too often to be a coincidence...

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment