Monday, May 2, 2011

Brother Bear

There are times I can get somewhat obsessive over movies.
Mostly because there is just one particular scene, perhaps two
That I love to watch over and over again.
So therefore I watch the whole movie over and over again.
Until I can quote bits and pieces of it...or the whole movie.
A couple of recent examples of me being obsessive would be Meet the Robinson's and Megamind.
But there when i was younger there were movies like
Shrek.....and Brother Bear.
Now Brother Bear was my favorite movie for quite a while.
(Megamind is now my top favorite :) )
And my reason for it being my favorite?
Well...the transformation scene.
Where the main character Kenai gets turned into a bear.
lol Shivers just run down my spine as I remember it.
Because it was sooo cool looking and sooo well done!
It just sparked my creative imagination.
And still does whenever I watch the movie
(Which I'm doing as I write this lol)


But its not just the transformation scene that I like about this movie.
I also like the overall....meaning of it. The Moral.
Where basically....treat everybody like family.
And treat your family good.
Because you never know when you're going to loose a family member
Or gain people to your group that you consider to be family.


Sooo yah...
If you haven't seen it yet. :) I highly recommend watching Brother Bear ^^
Its an awesome movie with a good story line, and funny parts. :)


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream


I was at one of those campsites...parks....day camp things.
Where they had this huge indoor food cooking place.
It was as big as a gym and had long lines of tables for food or activities.
But there wasn't any food....and the activity wasn't really fun.
They had all these types of bungee cords...ropes...that were very elastically.
And basically. I and a bunch of others were being chased.
We were basically playing keep away by using the bungee cords to hop from one table to the next or to get out of the reach of the people trying to get us.
Well...I never was got.
They couldn't reach me.
But suddenly the game changed..parents came into the equation.
And they just thought that I was being difficult. That I was showing off and trying to get attention.
They didn't believe I was in any trouble because the guys trying to get me had blended into the crowd.
So I left the table and went outside into the hallway, where they were storing the bikes in search of mine and my helmet basically.


******
Then the dream changed to a dejavu dream I've had two or three times before.
Basically its an evolution of chasing dream.
Where I'm in my parents home or around it. Being chased by many different creatures.
First it usually starts out with dinosaurs of different shapes and sizes.
But as time goes on
The creatures 'evolve'
To where huge insects are after me.
And new this time.
Where mammals were attacking me.
Specific among them were squirrel like creatures.
But basically it was a chasing dream.
Where i"d get cornered in vehicles or trailers, lock myself in basically.
and just wait.
because I know that the 'chase' will end soon.
They can't keep it up for forever,
There is a time limit.
Needless to say its not fun.
My family also participated in this chase with me.
Sometimes they were on my side
Sometimes they weren't.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away
And I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment