Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Worm Party?

I was walking in the rain today.
And realized, that I hadn't seen any worms yet.
Out on the sidewalk. Usually they're all over, but this time, the worm fest was....lacking.
But then a few steps later I found a worm by itself on the sidewalk with no other worms near by.
lol and I thought to myself, speaking for the worm: "I'm here to party! ......where'd everybody go?"


Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was out in the woods with a couple of other people.
We were tending to a furnace type thing.
Heating up balls....metal balls. with hand holds.
We were being helpful and heating up other people's balls as well.

I turned away going to a fenced area and found that the fire that we had built there had gone out.
That was bad because with the fire out the bear would be more likely to attack.
So I took a super long stick. like a two by four but six feet long with a pointed end that had been in the fire.
I stirred up the ashes and the half burnt pieces of wood.
And luckily the fire started back up.
I turned away to go back to the furnace so that the bear wouldn't get me.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment