Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shopping Yawns

There is one thing I hate about going shopping....
And that is when....I go shopping. :P lol.
I find it annoying because if I'm not actively trying to search for something.
And I'm just there...looking, browsing with no particular item in mind.
...I find it rather....dulling. Mind fatiguing. Boring.....
So I end up feeling rather tired.
Sleepy.
And so....I yawn.
And I can't stop yawning.
Until either I get home, or I find something that makes me forget about being sleepy. :)
And then I'm good again. ^^;; lol.
But yah...I don't like shopping, because I don't like yawning.
Because then I feel sleepy and sluggish. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was racing up the steps.
And there were a bunch of children playing around on them.
There was this little girl. no older then two.
She had blonde hair pulled back in a half ponytail.
She went under one of the steps and was hanging from the edge.
As I ran up.
She dropped.
And fell to the ground below.
I had the thought that I should race down the stairs and save her.
But I knew that I couldn't get there in time.
So I watched her fall and land on the concrete below.
Everybody was rushing up to her.
But i was already there.
Picking her up.
She seemed to be fine.
But we were going to check out her head to make sure she didn't have a concussion or something.
I picked her up and held her against my hip.
And I was going up the stairs to get her checked out.

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.

Extra Info.
I think this dream about....because I was at the park the other day.
And while I was swinging on the swings.
I looked over to see a blonde girl.
Just lying there on the woodchips, eyes closed.
It almost looked like she'd fallen off the swing and was just lying there.
I couldnt' tell she was breathing.
But she was, because she moved.
Apparently she was just lying there enjoying the sunshine.
but because I saw her, and a bunch of other kids of young ages around the park...
That's why I think I had this dream.

And that,
Is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment