Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Late Night Treasure Hunt

I looked out the window, and what did I see?
A bag of candy out there for me.
I went to grab it and turned to see
Another bag of candy on the tree
Beyond the gate was another treat.
Screamed for joy and ran up the street.
Found Sarnic's car and more candy inside.
Wasn't this an interesting ride?


You've found the candy. Shout Hooray!
Hope the sweetness lasts all day.
One more minute
and then you'll see.
Me waiting inside for thee.

I had the opportunity to surprise my friends the other day. They didn't know I was going to be up in their area this week. ...well only one knew. And I coordinated with the one....to surprise the rest of the group lol.
We coordinated to have a movie night and I would show up after everybody else had arrived.
Ha.
I ended up going the extra mile and planned a bit of a treasure hunt for my friends by texting them lines from the poem above. (Sung to Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree for the first paragraph. You've had a Birthday for the second paragraph)
I figured it would be fun to have a base line to follow (lines from a song) and just creatively go from there :) lol
I actually got the idea from around Christmas time, when I did a similar thing to my friends with the story of "It was the night before Christmas"
But this time...I had candy. :D lol.
I went and bought our favorite chocolate circles.
And led the friends on a marry chase around the neighborhood.
-I almost got caught once. :S Had to duck for cover haha
All intended for one purpose and one purpose only.
To get the friends out of the house and out of sight.
So i could 'ninja' my way inside without them realizing. XD
lol it was exhilarating and alot of fun from both sides. :D
Especially when the friends came pounding inside to greet me :D lol
^^ I hope to do it again soon.
It was fun :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream


There was this spanish boy.
Who rescued me and a sibling from a falling wall.
He had some sort of ability. Where he could 'stick' to objects...like walls. upsidedown.
He saved us.
But my dad..or some male authoritative figure...had a vendetta against him...
for being different.
So i was trying to help him out.


And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment