Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Dream

The Dream


I was on a playground. And there was a swing set, and a...its not called a jungle gym....its the toy. the thing that all the kids climb on with slides and tunnels and such...yah....I'd refer to it as "The Big Toy" or "The New Toy" because those were names I used to refer to the objects on the playground we climbed all over in elementary school.


Anyway. There were little kids running all over the place in the sand and such.
But this junglegymplaytoy thing was different from typical toy.
There was a....moving art...display going on. Where there were all these different multicolored balls about the size of a football...if it were round. And they followed a track around the playground winding in and out of the slides and tunnels.
At one point three of the balls...ended up falling off the track.
And a couple of kids...one of them had dark hair...tanish skin....I don't remember the other....started playing with them.
I went after them and borrowed the three balls for a minute. (after asking nicely)
and after struggling to get the right positioning with the three big balls in my small hands.
I managed to juggle them a couple of times before they fell to the ground.
I didn't attempt to pick them back up again, but just left them to the kids...who were awwing in amazement ;)
I turned around...to see the biggest....wow...it was awesome.
There were monkey bars and ...monkey rings? and the structure was...huge...it seemed to be a story and a half off the ground.
I was on the monkey rings. Swinging on them. (at one point it might have been like I was on a swing)
Anyway. I was swinging and twisting trying to get to a different set of monkey rings, but I didn't think I would make it so I changed my goal and just jumped onto the woodchips...but the landing didn't go that well.
I ended up tearing up my foot... Cutting it pretty deep along the toes (under toes...the part that touches the ground) I sat there in the woodchips and pulled out a few of the pieces some pretty long from my foot.
Then my....uncle Bryan (who is not a nurse) came up to me and helped me with my foot.


And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


Extra Info.
-The balls....it was because I saw a thing called "Newton's Daydream" where there were balls that followed different tracks and made different sounds depending on where they went.
-The play ground.....I was at the park a while back.  And I had been swinging on the swings and jumped off....lol I landed but ended up rolling into the woodchips. I wasn't hurt, but I did get covered by them.


And that,
Is why the fox never came home. :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment