Sunday, May 22, 2011

Me Me Time

There are days when I'm content to be away from people.
I don't mind company, or not having company.
But then there are days where I get home and..I just want to be alone.
I don't want to talk to other people or at least interact with people outside of my apartment.
I'm content just to hang out with the people already there or not there.
And it seems really bothersome to when the thought of someone else showing up comes to mind.
This doesn't happen often.
Yet there are times.
When i just want to be anti-social and not worry about others outside my circle of awareness.
I guess there are days when I just need "me me" time instead of 'me' time or 'me and others time' :)
its a time to recharge and just relax without worrying about other responsibilities.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was getting married. Preparations were basically done, everything had been arranged.
My parents were getting pretty...they weren't excited, but they were happy to have their daughter getting married off.
But I...was having...second thoughts and doubts.
After all. I wasn't wearing a ring, I didn't even remember the proposal.
It just seemed like something my boyfriend and I had agreed to do.
It was getting down to the couple of hours before the wedding.
And my parents came up to me as I was in my wedding dress.
And asked me if I was ready.
I responded in the negative. I didn't think i was ready, I told them I wanted to call off the wedding.
They gave me looks of consternation. "You want to do what? Are you sure?"
I had expected them to give me support in this decision. But this questioning...threw me for a loop.
"yes, no. i don't know!" i responded. I couldn't deal with them. So I turned on my heel and ran off.
my boyfriend found me later...it seemed like a pierred amusement park area where he found me...perhaps near a fountain. It was dark out.
He talked to me and comforted me. And basically told me all the reasons why this was right and why we should do this.
It was rather sweet and heart endearing and I was beginning to convince myself to go along with the wedding, as the next great adventure.

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment