Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Following

Yesterday,
For kicks and giggles
I decided to go through my emails,
where I had made notes of blogs of I look at every now and then.
Why? Well....
I had noticed for a while that on the 'homepage' of my blog dashboard.
That there was a 'follower' option, where I could group all the blogs into one area.
And add more blogs as I come across them.
(For those of you who already use this....yes I'm rather slow on the uptake)

Well. I decided to test out this option yesterday.
To see if I had an easier way of seeing if anybody had posted recently on their blogs.
Instead of clicking on my email, finding the message with the link, clicking on the link and waiting for the page to load to see....if anything had been posted.
Amazingly.
It worked!
:D
I can now see who has posted recently in a single glance!
And for some reason.
This new ability has made me rather hyper.
I get all excited and smiley, and butterflyie whenever I think about being able to view the blogs all in one spot! :D :D :D
I'm not sure why this concept has me....well I'm trying to not be obsessive about it. lol.
I spent a couple of hours yesterday avidly searching through blogs so I could add them to my list. (Still searching for blogs to follow)
And then started checking the follower thing...constantly.
Because I felt....so powerful. :) Having all those blogs in one place, at my fingertips. Oooh it was exciting!!! XD
It still is exciting for me at the moment  ^^
And it helps me remember.
That even small things can be excitement into a cloudy day. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

One of my neighborhood wardmates that got married recently with red hair.....proposed to me...because in the dream. He wasn't married....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment