Sunday, May 1, 2011

Delayed-Reaction

Hey Guys...
I have a headache tonight...
So I hope you have had a happy May 1st.
:) Otherwise..
I can't concentrate tonight.
I'll post later

*Written May 3rd*
I just have to love how plans can go astray...or be triggered a head of time.
Today has been a rather...interesting day.  Where I woke up with a set plan of what i needed to get done.
And...I must have been thinking on the same brain wave of others.
Because as I'm getting ready to put my plan into action...you know...in a couple of hours....
Somebody else trips the wire and sets the plan into motion first.
lol. Perhaps I need to get 'cracking' earlier.
And not just wait around for somebody else to 'remind me' or 'tell me' something I already knew...
So Note to self: Act sooner.
Or else opportunities will pass me by faster then I wanted them to.
Which would leave me....a bit disconnected and frustrated.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

(I had a dream....but I've forgotten it. :( sorry. )

No comments:

Post a Comment