Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clinging Claws

Sometimes....
I feel alot like my zodiac sign.
Cancer.
The crab.
I tend to like how life is at the moment. To hold on very tightly to what I have.
And I have a hard time letting go of things if I'm not ready too.
Or even if I am ready to let go....I keep clinging on anyway.
With the hope that I can make it better, make it work.
So in many ways...I'm glad when things get pulled out of my pincher like claws.
Otherwise...I'd be stuck holding the same thing for forever.
Even if i"m not happy with it or its not good for me.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I was on a survivor show...titled Lost.
There were a group of us. Stranded on an island
And we had to complete different games/tasks in order to move forward and get off the island.
It seemed like who ever lost would remained trapped forever on the island.
So we went through many different type of 'mouse maze' things.


But at one point a huge storm was supposed to hit.
So all of us gathered in our two bunkers.
Since there were two different teams.
Only one of the bunkers ended up in trouble.
And there was an old man tall with a beard in charge of the whole thing.


The storm hit us -right after everyone got done doing a water maze, moving from room thingymababber.


And suddenly it was no longer a competition.
We had performed and it was over.
I went down to the front desk and ran into Freddy
And old high school friend of mine.
And he was inquiring whether or not they sold (song name here) and they were like "who?"
And i was like "Oh you mean "Why, by Secondhand serenade?"
And he was like. "No...the band is named that but its a different song."
I felt kind of embarrassed, but said "Oh, well I found Why on Itunes and i bet you can find your song there."
I left then...


because the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment