Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slightly

I've noticed recently that in describing things I like to use the word "Slightly"
And its started bugging me.
Because I noticed that I use it alot in writing.
To describe small movements and turns that are minuscule, or things that are not quite what they are.
"He turned to me slightly annoyed."
"Its slightly out of place."
Ugh.
I need to find a new word to describe things. :)
Slightly has been used too much recently for me.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I had a bunch of rock balls made of different type of stone.
My sister needed them for some experiment.
Where she was going to basically throw them against each other and see what happens.
I wasn't...too keen on the idea. But I let her have them.
We ended up getting into our van, the whole family.
My crystal balls were placed on the seat next to the sliding door of the van.
And a couple of the crystals ended up rolling off the seat
Against the sliding door.
And they fell into a...hole/crack in between the door.
I tried to grab them back, but I couldn't reach them through the hole.
And they ended up rolling out of the van.
I ended up getting out of the car
And going through this rock shop on many different levels
Picking up different stones that had fallen out of the car.
We finally gathered them all up at the 'reception desk'
Except for one blue/grey shiny stone shaped like a square.
So they substituted a white quartz type stone.
And I ended up needing to buy them all.
It was around.$50 total if I remember correctly
Or maybe it was 30.....
Anyway i was concerned that I wouldn't be able to pay for it all...
And i was debating about whether or not I should pay in Cash or with Debit
I couldn't remember how much I had left in my account, but I couldn't find the Christmas money in my wallet....so my mom told me "just use your card"
So I slipped that out -weird thing was all my cards were backwards and in reverse order.


I was on the beach...it was muddy and I went up to my bedroom...it was a bunk bed.
My mom had cleaned up my room reorganizing my stuffed animals so they were along the wall in a line
My bunk bed had been moved a couple of inches away from the wall so the stuffed animals were on the ground
I reorganized some of the stuffed animals...dunno why....
But I gathered up what I needed
and left

The DayDream

Perry the Platypus...wanted to become human.
So in a cartoon like fashion. And some weird experiments.
He became human dressed in a red shirt, hat, and black pants.
and it was his new undercover disguise to avoid unwanted attention.
But he was having problems keeping his form straight.
Switching back and forth rather quickly while on a mission. 

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled him away....
And I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment