Monday, May 16, 2011

The Passing Hour

Its odd...how quickly time passes by during the summer.
I mean with school...even though I spent a ton of time there...I still felt like I could get alot done after classes even though I didn't have alot of time.
Now though, with summer. Its odd. It feels like daylight is racing by me and I don't get alot accomplished, but I can spend more time focusing on one thing. (unfortunately that one thing is the Internet...I need a different focus lol) I need to be more productive in my time. *Note to self* Be more productive :P lol.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves!
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


(I think Captain Jack Sparrow...played a part in my dream somewhere...but I can't remember.)
I was in a....downtown type area...not with skyscrapers...it was an urban area...and it seemed like me and my boyfriend were going...or coming out of seeing some concert.
When I saw Nick....an ex-boyfriend of mine. He was rather happy to see me and I was happy to see him because we hadn't seen each other in years (In Real Life. He was a boyfriend from Elementary school...he moved away...and we just lost contact.) And he joined us in our car ride...
Which was rather weird because it was like we were doing a spirit journey. Where we were spirits driving a spirit car....finding our 'real' car.
Yah. I had parked our green car rather diagonally on a snowbank. i wasn't really sure how we were going to get out of that parking job and I wondered to myself why i had chosen to park there in the first place.
Anyway. We drove the spirit car up the snow bank so it could merge with the 'real' car.
- in this part of the dream I thought to myself. "Wow, I saw two old boyfriends today....Taylor and Nick...I wonder how my current boyfriend will react to that."


Then the dream changed.
And I was with a bunch of other girls.
We were on a field trip...but our..bus had broken down?.....idk anyway we were on a field trip.
And we were in this giant...mansion, castle, house thing.
With lots of different levels and staircases and rooms.
We had basically separated our different ways to explore.
I was exploring by myself though I could hear other girls around me...I didn't really see them.
So I was exploring this weird mansion museum house place.
And I kept going down stairs....as I encountered them because I was curious to see where they went and what rooms...or waterways they'd reveal.
-The house had channels and such running through them...and I got the impression that mermaids lived in these channels though I didn't see any mermaids.
I noticed eventually that...even though I was going down...and I was underground, they still had windows, with light shining from them.
I also encountered groups of people as I explored...and when I say encountered, I meant that I saw them in rooms -one group that i later discovered were called the Beta Gamma Alphas or something....I know the middle word was Gamma, I came across were in a dark room playing video games. -I later learned that they had alot of power. (leader power)
Anyway...the longer I explored...I began to hear a girl screaming somewhere...in the distance. It sounded like she was in pain and I eventually found her.
I opened the door to a bathroom.it was pinkish in color...a creamy pink. And in this huge bathtub -it was big enough that three girls could sit in it comfortably.
And there were three girls in this bathtub just sitting in the water.
Two of the girls appeared normal enough. They weren't really doing or saying anything, though the limbs looked.a little webbed...but my attention was focused on the third girl who was further in the back of the three.
She was on her hands...trying to pull her self along. -She just finished another bout of screams when i opened the door. But her legs....They were gone. There was a magic...of some sort that shortened the legs. It seemed like a slow painful process. But her feet...were still there. They were bit things...and looked like oddly shaped hands. long and stringy, but curled in such a way where they reminded me of monkey feet. They were big too. And I was like "What are those?!" and she brought the two feet together. And they formed a tail of sorts. -like a mermaid tail, though the skin was still human pink and scales hadn't covered them yet..and it looked stringy...like the 'teeth' in those...great white whales?' I think they were...the string teeth of some sort of wells...yah her tail looked about the same as that. And in length, from her torso...the tail extended to her where her knees should have been.
I wanted to help her out. But the other two girls didn't need help. They were there to help the fish girl..and hopefully change themselves.
I left the room, slightly freaked out and started working to find an exit so I could leave...or find some help.
I started seeing more people then. I encountered this one room that had a glass wall so i could see in it. There were two parent type people and a young girl swimming in the room...cus it was filled with water. She was being turned into a mermaid as well...the 'parent' figures were observing I think....or there were two people observing the three in the room.


I was really starting to freak out then.
And decided that I shouldn't go any deeper into this weird building. And at that point...some queen like figure...I think she reminded me of the queen of hearts from the cartoon Alice in Wonderland....noticed me...and basically said "There she is! Get her!"
Why? Well...I was wearing this necklace....it was a black key an inch or two long with red stones on it.
And they wanted it. Because it was basically the 'key to the kingdom' and whoever I gave the key to...would become king.
Needless to say, I booked it out of there running up stairs and through rooms and along balconies that weren't very wide and yah...as I was running I encountered this dude...who basically told me that I'd been in this building for two days. Which I found unbelievable. how could i explore a building for two days and not sleep? I didn't even feel sleepy. (magic I suppose.) I left him and continued running....but
I couldn't really find my way out.
(I was hoping to find more of my group...but I coudlnt'...I was under the impression that they all were slowly being turned into Mermaids as they gave in. )
And I didn't want to give in...but I was sick of all these 'kings' chasing me.
Because I had to give the key to a 'king' and they would get the ultimate power of the key.
I tried to hide once...in a dark room behind some metal wheeled thing that wasn't much cover.
Yep. They found me. All these 'king/jack/queen' people (they looked somewhat like the Solitaire kings,queens, and jacks)
But I broke from them and ran up to this middle balcony above everyone.
And as I looked down. I saw this guy dressed in black/red  (he had a black beard...but red hair..green eyes) talking with this other guy that I couldn't see clearly. He had white hair..he reminded me of a nutcracker dressed in gold and white clothes.
Well I pointed to the guy in red. (he seemed to be about my age....the beard was fake (it looked fake)) and gestured to him with my pointer finger to come up to me. He was the same guy who told me I'd been in the house for 2 days which is why I recognized him...and I trusted him because he hadn't tried to get the key from me then.
Confused he let the nutcracker king continue on down the stairs, but he came up the stairs leading to my balcony. I stopped him at the top of the stairs so he was still on them. (he had on a crown that was like a...cap...round with a rounded top and some kind of kingly looking spikes coming off of them)
I jerked the necklace from around my neck (slipped it off) and held out it out to him. The key gripped in my palm with the chain dangling down. "Here its yours." I said.
He was...rather surprised and happy.
He grabbed the chain and pulled.....but my middle finger was 'holding' the chain...and it was bent...so it couldn't really be slipped off. The harder he pulled. The more my hand clenched. I wasn't willing to give it to him though I'd offered it....I wasn't sure I was making the right choice even though I wanted to have people stop chasing me.
He finally stopped pulling. "You don't want to give it to me." he said. and I shook my head.
He was disappointed, but let it go. Instead he became helpful.
"Do you want me to gather all the kings together, so you can make your choice?"
I nodded to this.
He turned to go...then hesitated and turned back to me. "Do you want me to arrange the kings by rank?" he asked. I gave him a blank look in return. "I mean. I'm a king of the fourth rank...you'll probably want to give the key to a king of the first rank so I'll..." he gave up then explaining "I'll just gather them." So he went out of sight down the stairs. But now the room had changed slightly so that I could look down from my middle balcony and see all the different layers of rooms because they opened up in a circle underneath. So I could see all the different kings and their nations gathering around.
I heard the guy's voice saying that they'd conduct business as well during this gathering.
Then he started listing off names. when the king's name...or the nation was called I would see them leave their friends and nation and move to go stand in the area where I'd first called the guy to me to give him the necklace. (I didn't know who the kings were, but magically I would turn to where they were and see them ;) lol as if I knew) At times while he was calling names it would be like "And for such and such a nation so and so is called to represent and become king" yadda yadda. There were a few surprises in the name. I remember a woman being called...which was rare. And such. The different kingdoms were of different nationalities as well. I remember there being a Pacific Island guy called to the kingship. But not much else.


Because as the names were being called
the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


Extra Info.
-I'm pretty sure i was still going to give the key to the guy I first tried to give the key to. So he would have been 'king' of all.


and that,
is why the fox never came home ;)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment