Friday, May 13, 2011

The Thinker




















 I went to the Zoo a while back.
(and blogged about it...heh)
And happened to bring my camera. :)
And I caught this monkey.
In this pose.
And I thought that the monkey looked very contemplative.
Staring at us through the glass.
(when its eyes weren't closed.)
I still wonder. What was he thinking about?
What was the monkey contemplating?
As he was staring out at the visitors to the zoo? I guess it will remain a mystery. :)


 


















Until you next read these words
be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I was with my dad. We were going into the kitchen. Where my baby sister sat in a highchair eating baby food with a spoon.
But I noticed something red....a red dot on her forehead. And with a steady plop sound. more blood kept coming. My dad and I searched for the source of this dripping in the cupboards and pantry....until finally we could only conclude that it was coming from the room above.
My dad went up there....but he didn't return.
(My mom had been murdered up there. I never saw it, just knew.)

Then i was on the run with my little sibling. Terrified. That we wouldn't make it. That the murderer would catch us.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment