Saturday, May 21, 2011

On Stranger Tides

Sometimes there are characters.
That just intrigue me.
Where I get really involved in their story line.
Where I look forward to seeing/reading scenes that have them in it.
And it really bugs me....when I don't get the 'resolution'
That I was looking for.
Where I'm not satisfied with how the last scenes of the character plays out.
I want to know more!
And yet I'm not given more >.<
Frankly its annoying.
And no amount of Captain Jack Sparrow will sooth this annoyance.
For it was the missionary plotline that intrigued me.
And idk if the plotline will continue in a fifth movie or not.
So that just leaves me and my creative mind.
To flesh out the 'after movie story' myself.
So I can be content....for the most part. :)
If you haven't seen the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie yet.
I would recommend you go see it. Its good :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment