Saturday, October 29, 2011

All at Once

It seemed like everything came down upon my head at once.
The poor thing.
It was dealing with a nose that would be runny,  ultra clear, or stuffy,
a sore throat
sore gums
and then.
It was walloped upside itself with a sudden stabbing headache/migraine.
Which brought into more focus
the aching ears
and the sensitive eyes.

So...excuse the short post today :) lol the dream should make up for it. :)
Now, to go rest my head so its prepared for the ongoing week.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I was in this backyard. Green grass. A deck in the distance.
I was with a bunch of little kids (some were my cousins) and my siblings around the swing set, though
it was just the frame, no swings.
And I was by the pole with a cardboard box thing holding three grande tacos.
While a woman showed us her dog.
Which in my mind looked alot like a wolf.
It was a cool dog thin and lean.
and I convinced it to nuzzle with me, though I was having trouble keeping the dog out of the food.
It kept wanting the food, but I managed to not let him have any of it.
There were water balloons there as well...and getting bored with the woman's presentation...
I start a water fight with the kids.
Though it seemed to go in spurts where we were still obediently listening to the woman.
But throwing water balloons as well.
I happened to look up.
And there were these red corpuscles floating down from the sky. They were about the size of a small marble. and they just drifted down.
I thought of them as beetles.
But  I didn't want them to land on me.
So I took to the deck.
Avoiding the things as much as I could and throwing water balloons.
I think it started raining as well for a bit.
and the bugs were falling and it seemed like if they touched you they exploded and it was painful.
So I ducked undercover with three or so water balloons in my arms.
When I saw my 2 year old cousin Cassidy run into the house with a balloon it was...yellow or orange...but basically as big as she was.
And I knew that her parents didn't want water balloons in the house....because Cassidy might drop it and make a big mess. (plus it was like a family gathering so alot of the adults were there) so I tore after her, but I took a different route, I went around and went up the back wooden steps of the porch, by passing this that and the other...junky looking stuff that never is played with anymore and get into the house. I see Cassidy there with the balloon and I manage to get it from her before she accidentally drops it. I went back outside and placed it carefully on the...step...deck...for Cassidy to have later, because I didn't want to break her new 'toy' I then basically skipped down the steps and placed my remaining three water balloons on them as well. It was starting to get windy and I did have the thought that they might blow off...but I didn't concern myself with it.
I went around back to where I was, but then after walking down the hill, like my parents have that leads to the backyard...I went under the deck, and below it was my parents backyard patio. It was rather dusty with bags of this and that and wooden benches and leaves and spiderwebs....its open to the weather so anyone could come in. And I saw four...I think it was four. stuffed animals on the ground. Two of them were copies of one of my stuffed animals named Lucky, the other two also were the same stuffed animal with slight differences, but I don't remember what they were. Oh they were another type of stuffed animal Dalmatian, one was hiding beneath a...hollowed out portion of the edge of the wall, a lucky stuffed animal was under a bench... I remembered seeing them earlier, drenched and soaking wet, but now they were dry. I didn't want them to be soaking wet so I picked up the four stuffed animals and moved them to some black plastic bags, placing them on top so they wouldn't fall and get wet again.
After that I went to head....further into the house and happened to look on my left. There in the basement desperately trying to close three sets of sliding doors (thick walled ones that are used for security purposes that split like elevator doors) was Kikay's cat. The cat was human sized (meaning it was huge..almost the same size as the wolf...I think it was the wolf first but now it looked like a Siamese cat a little..) Anyway her cat was trying to use her paws to close all three doors at the same time, because the cat/wolf thing didn't like storms. I went over to it and knelt down and started caressing the ears and comforting the creature and it seemed like we were suddenly in my old bedroom upstairs....and I had to get to school.
I got into my philosophy class and sat down. It was a big classroom where there were only around 15 desks with alotHighSchool. I knew there was a bathroom to my left so I turned and went there...only to find a sign hanging on the big doors. That said something along the lines of "This Bathroom is closed, the female bathroom can be found...." I don't remember where it said. But it was up by the Jamba Juice area. I thought that was rather unfair, because the guy's bathroom was still open, but it looked like the girls bathroom would never exist there again because they took down all the signs marking it as a girl's bathroom. And I was like "crap, I don't have time to run all the way up to the other side of the building to go to that bathroom, but I dont' think I can focus in philosophy with my bladder calling so. So..I went in search of another bathroom. I found one like four steps down the hallway, but when I went inside...all the toilets were in one place halfway like a community shower...and i didn't want to go in public for anybody to see...so i left, and as I came out...there was a girl with her dog coming in. The girl was familiar to me but I don't remember who she was now. But apparently that bathroom was a bathroom where girls could take their dogs to go to the bathroom...so basically the dogs were trained to go to the bathroom inside. Anyway, I left and moved onward seeing a couple of other bathrooms, but I decided I'd just run to the end of the hallway where the jamba juice was and go to that bathroom. So I ran, and took the branching hallway (in real life it leads to the events center) and the hallway led upwards into a kind of 'automotive/mechanical center' though...it had a technical gadget edge to it. But the building was rather rickety. I think it might have been hanging over a cliff, and it would sway back and forth almost like a ship moving forward and back. but here was a bathroom I could use. But as I was getting ready to go, a girl with thick curly brown/blonde hair with glasses pops her head over the wall and basically says she's testing the toilets and asked me to flush mine. (the girl reminded me of a girl named Hannah that I randomly met at school yesterday.) So I did...and the water overflowed. She said I needed to be more gentle with the handle. I didn't really care, all I wanted was to be able to go. so I sat down, but I had to halfway recline and sit in an awkward position due to the rocking of the building and not wanting the water to get on me and yah....I was glad to finally be done because it seemed like more people would peer over the walls of my stall to look at what I was doing. I got out of the stall and went to wash my hands, noticing that my watch had disappeared. I almost had a mini panic attack because I thought "what if I had accidentally flushed it" but when I looked to my left I saw basically a set of three girls and guys all looking over the top of another bathroom stall, observing the person who was in there, and one of the boys was wearing my watch. The girl -hannah- who first talked to me, said that he was keeping it safe, (I was trying to figure out how he got it without me noticing) and the boy -he was kinda cute- gave it back to me. I didn't stay long because I had to go back to my class...I was totally late now. Like in a 'class is almost over' sort of way. And the bathroom...was being weird...suddenly it connected with the boys bathroom as well and the two exit doors didn't lead to an exit they led to about the same place...the boys bathroom/locker room. It was a weird conglomeration of the girls and guys space. Anyway I tore through it, trying to find a way out when I realized that the way I was moving was like in part of the ear of the upside down Mickey Mouse head that was my highschool. Once I realized that, I found the gym and ran through that before finally getting back outside. There my sister was waiting for me. I got in the car and we took off heading back home...in a snow storm...or what had been a snow storm, there was still snow thick on the roads so we were being carefully driving back and Kikay was telling me how not fun it was to drive over to pick me up


When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment