Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Late But On Time

You know how after something really good happens...it seems like something bad happens soon after?
It could be part of the pride cycle.
Where you feel really really good and happy and well...prideful about something that happens.
So....basically you end up setting yourself up for a fall?

Yah...that basically happened...but didn't to me today.

I had to be at school today at 8am.
But my bed was sooo nice and warm...soo comfortable.
So I ended up rolling over to see my clock saying 7:55am.

Bad thing. Right there. Being late.

But. Good thing.
I got there 20mins late...
but I arrived at the same time as the other person I was meeting.

So technically I was on time. :) Even though I was late ^^

Woot for blessings! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment