Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spider Throat

I had a couple of 'sick like days' in the past week...where I just wasn't feeling well, wasn't feeling myself. One of those days or I should say nights....involved tossing and turning and then waking up with a sore throat...and a headache.
Headaches when they hit me during the night tend to make my mind do weird things...and I make weird connections.
Well...that night...was one of those nights.
I woke up...to my dog barking/whining at me to be let out.
I got up and felt that my throat was sore.
And my first thought was:
"Huh, I must have eaten a spider and it fought going down."

Yep that's what I thought.
Why? Well...I have known for a loooong time that there was a study done somewhere a few years ago...where you eat like 10 spiders at some point. I can't remember if it was a night...or in a year...a month? It was some number.
And I guess I was thinking it recently when I was sleeping that night. lol.
Wondering if the spiders try and fight back as they get swallowed.
Hence...why I thought when I woke up with a sore throat. "Huh I must have eaten a spider."

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

He was trying to get some place. To an important event. But he kept getting delayed. He was on the road driving in a van...white van....one of those 16 seater vans, but without the windows, it only had the driver and passenger seat. And he was confronted with two men....on his drive...in a bar...somehow...they were going to kill him. And there was nothing he could do to prevent himself from dying. So he requested that a few things be done...involving a pot and flowers...he wanted to die sitting up holding a pot of flowers. Why? Well he was heading to go meet up with his girlfriend but she was more then that...so a fiancee?
We were at school. Preparing to hold a...memorial service. For..my fiancee. It was a secret though. Nobody knew that we were going out. It was a secret that had to be kept. So I couldn't fully mourn. I snuck away early, driving in my car. hoping to get to the funeral service before everyone else. I could feel the others on my tail following me. So I was driving and driving...getting flashbacks and finding out information about how he had died...finally I parked in a downtown area like a city hall area with lots of grass around. More flashes about his final moments going through my mind....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment