Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Needed Change

I didn't want to go today
So, I had to run away
For the one who held me oh so dear
Would never again be so near
Again, I ran not to wait
For the one by that old garden gate
I ran to please me, myself, and I
And forget the pain that caused me to cry.
By passing through cloud, stream, and plain
I managed to find what I sought again.
The peace and comfort in their arms
Helped me relax and feel safe from harm.
Because I didn't go today.
I found solace in that sunny ray.
And felt that they would ever be near
To wipe away the stormy tear
In that sunny ray I did stand
knowing that they will always lend a supporting hand.
For when I need to run away
And find a peaceful place to pass the day.
                                -S.N.D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was looking at pictures of a canyon place in Hawaii.
Then suddenly I was with my family, we were in the car, on vacation.
And as we turned the corner in a high canyon we were driving in, another canyon opened up below us.
Looking exactly like the picture I had been looking at earlier.
I got out my camera and began taking pictures.
We passed by a hole canyon...that had some special thing to it...that I can't remember anymore.
It was like if you stepped into it...something would happen.

But the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment