Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Secret Project Part 5a

We've come to the last superhero. :(
For there were only five that Sarnic contacted.
And this is the last one.
Its kind of sad that I've already reached this one.
I didn't think five days would go by so quickly lol :)
:( but that means that there will be no more secret project to share on my blog....
Until I draw some more comics :) lol
Who knows when that will be...
Anyway, appropriately enough
the last superhero Sarnic approaches is:

Batman.

























I debated for a while whether or not I should shade in Batman and put him in black. For I had kept the rest of the super's outfits just white, no shading at all.
But this was Batman!
Would he look like batman if he was all in white? No.
He's look like....some odd version of batman...in white.
That's actually an interesting concept though....
I'll have to explore the idea of Batman putting on white at some point...
That would be entertaining lol. :)  
























I must say, that besides having to shade Batman black...He was the easiest superhero to draw.
Because I didn't have to form arms or legs for him, I could just shroud him in a cloak of blackness and he'd still look epic :) lol 
























I did want to have a comic, where Sarnic doesn't get caught when she Friend Tests a super.
I figured...it was appropriate enough that, Batman would not catch her. :)
The only difficult part was to show that he wasn't catching her. 
Hence, my attempt at more 'movement lines' and shading and such.  
I admit, the comic above...is my favorite comic out of them all. ^^;; It makes me smile every time I see it. :) lol

The comic below....was inspired a bit by the "How it should have ended" shows involving Superman and Batman, or other shows making fun of Batman, for he always says the line below, as if that is the only reason he ever needs to prove himself. And usually it is. Because he is awesome, not having any superpowers like the others. :) 

























Thanks for putting up with the Secret Comic for the past week. :)
I hope its brought a smile to your face, and that you'll look forward
To when the next set of Secret Project Comics come out. :)

Oh. ;)
Did you notice...that the title of the comic "The Secret Project."
Tells you which superheroes are involved?

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment