Monday, October 10, 2011

The Secret Project Part 4a

Wikipedia is my friend.
I got to it whenever I have questions about anything. :)
Most of the time it doesn't let me down.
And most of the time, I go to it to find out character information for different books, movies, tv shows, etc...
So when  I needed to get a quick background story/history
On the heroes being featured in this blog.
I went to my friend Wiki.
To do a bit of research.
Its rather interesting to read about the superheroes.
It seems like in the comics all the superheroes die like three times
but are brought back to life through a variety of means.
They gain love interests and loose them.
It seems like the life of a superhero is a rather unhappy one.
It seems like if you're a superhero for a long time.
Still it was fun to learn background information on these heroes. :)
Yep research was fun. Both information wise and photo wise.
Since half the time I only had a vague idea of what the superhero looked like :)
Mostly from the movies done recently on them, which makes them hard to draw.
Since I draw more cartoons figures...yah.

Below features Phase 4, Part 4 of the secret project. :)
Featuring: The Flash

























This was one of the more fun comics to draw. :) 












<- The thing that Sarnic is hiding behind....yah that's a hedge. lol. The wavy part is the bush, and there is a stand behind it that she's crouching on.




<-I love how Sarnic looks in this panel. So energetic. She knows Flash will catch her, since he's Green Lantern's best friend. I like Flash's expression of surprise as well. :)






<- In case its not....clear...which it may not be....the horizontal lines, indicate that Flash has just left the scene. Really quickly.










Flash's side of the story: This pretty girl was jumping out of nowhere, and I wasn't prepared at all, so I went to my favorite flower shop (a couple of states away) and came back to give her the flowers and make a favorable impression.
Sarnic's side of the story: HE LEFT ME! GREEN LANTERN'S FRIEND IS GOING TO LET ME FALL TO THE GROUND!! ..Oh...never mind. :)






<- The Flowers were the hardest thing to draw in this whole comic.















After the...not so stellar run ins with the non DC heroes...Sarnic decided that it would be good to have at least one buddy of Green Lantern on her side. Hence why she goes to Flash. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment