Wednesday, October 5, 2011

----Lagged

I've often noticed that the couple of days after a really good thing....like General Conference, seem to be....rather worse. Not from depression or anything. For I found Conference to be rather good...
Its just my days don't seem to go as smoothly. Or something I think is right...ends up actually being wrong.
Today...was a day for being tired. I was awake, I was moving, my brain was functioning, but there was a tightness to my eyes and a tiredness in body that made it a more difficult day. I just wanted to sleep. And...I did for like 20 mins...soon I will sleep more :) lol.
Anyway...there ended up being a bit of an 'emergency' at the institute...
emergency meaning- HEY! We have to Get these Posters Up NOW!!!
Yep...it popped out of the blue. So I chose to go help...and skipped a class I didn't think we were having because it was a review day....apparently it was a review day where the teacher went over the test....I missed it. :( Hopefully I still do good for it...when I study....at some point...when I have time...tomorrow...for I need to take it tomorrow....ugh. I'll stop thinking about that.
Its just odd. It wasn't a bad day....sure there were a few unpleasant surprises...like a pop quiz in class on a chapter I hadn't gotten the chance to read due to other circumstances being what they were.
Yah...I actually halfway expect the week after something good to be a bit harder...
I guess its a 'follow the spirit' test. How faithful will you be after such an awesome experience. Or..now that you remember...will you do it...
I don' t know :)

I just know this....
I am tired. Where is a long weekend when you need one? lol :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Editor's Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, post is set to 11:59pm for Oct 4th. Actually written about 12:10am of Oct 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment