Friday, August 3, 2012

A Personal Touch

Mass texts.
You can tell when more then one person was meant to receive it.
As there isn't really much personable about the words.
Sure it may say nice things, but there is just something...missing to make it seem like....its not fully meant for you.
In many cases, I think its because there is no name attached to it.
So, to experiment on responses to a mass text.
I took it down a notch.
No mass text.
One person at a time, I sent my message.
It took way longer,
but I put in the individual's name. Asked them my question.
And I got more responses back! :D
Woot!
I was a lot more cheerful yesterday because of so many responses.
Especially because in the past when I sent out the same type of question...I got a handful of replies back.
lol....so putting a person's name in the text helped ^^
But also....
I did more to get responses.
I just asked if they wanted to do the event next week.
I didn't specify a day or time.
Just asked.
Most of the time I got the response back "When/Where"
That showed me that they had interest in the activity.
They just needed to know the date and time.
So then I gave them the possible times -options but not too many.
And asked them if either choice would work for them.
:) I got way more confirmations on days and times then before ^^

It's exciting. ^^
Now, to wait for next week, and see how my efforts of hours of texting pulled through ^^ lol

Speaking of pulling through with lots of effort.....

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

Gold: United States, China, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Germany, France, South Korea, Australia, Italy, Romania, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ukraine, Brazil, North Korea, Cuba, Hungary, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Poland, Belarus, Slovenia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Lithuania, Venezuela

Silver: United States, China, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, German, France, South Korea, Australia, Italy, Romania, Canada, Netherlands, Brazil, Cuba, Hungary, South Africa, Poland, Belarus, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, Denmark, Czech Republic, Sweden, Belgium, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mongolia, Norway, Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), Croatia, Egypt, Thailand

Bronze: United States, China, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Germany, France, South Korea, Australia, Italy, Romania, Canada, New Zealand, Netherlands, Ukraine, Brazil, North Korea, Cuba, Hungary, Poland, Belarus, Mexico, Slovenia, Colombia, Spain, Denmark, Slovakia, Belgium, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mongolia, Norway, Azerbaijan, Greece, Hong Kong, Iran, Moldova, Qatar, Serbia, Singapore, Uzbekistan

May the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Had something to do with me holding a red rock heart, and placing it into someones hands...maybe a guys'....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment