Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking For A New TV Series

I need fall to start.
Why?
Because I want the new seasons and new shows to start.
I want something to obsess over....
Okay...maybe I want something old....that has a ton of seasons that I haven't discovered yet.
Because then I have many seasons to catch up on and more time to obsess without the week inbetween each episode.
The key....is to find a show lol :)
Snooping around I've found a couple of fun upcoming shows that have potential.
From the current line up the new shows
Arrow -A tv series based on the DC comic hero Green Arrow. This is intriguing as potentially if the show is good there is more then two hours of stuff to watch. :)
Beauty and the Beast - A series doing a modern twist on the fairytale with Beauty being a detective type person. lol from what I've seen/read it looks like it will be similar to Moonlight. Only Beast wouldn't be a Vampire. Guess we'll see how that comes out.

And surprisingly... the show Go On.
I watched an episode of it yesterday...the pilot I guess.
lol there was nothing else on tv at that moment and I was curious to see this show.
It actually looks like it has some potential as something to watch.
I enjoyed what I saw...which is unusual since I really don't get into the 'sitcom' type of shows like Friends or.....other shows like that. (you can see my aversion to it)
But maybe this I will get into.

lol but I'm way excited for Arrow to come out. I want to see this show :)
Until that time though....I'm looking for something to watch.
Something with action, drama, is funny, but 'superpowered' unique.
lol basically...I'll know it when I see it.
I just want to watch something that will trigger my imagination. :)
Something that excites the creative part of me to be creative.

Guess we'll see what I find.... :)
Wish me luck on my hunting adventure! :)
(Do you have any suggestions on shows to watch?)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My dad was getting married. To a girl younger then me named Megan, she was only a couple months younger, but still. She was my age. And my dad was going to get married to her. Which was extremely weird because he was still married to my mom and they had no plans for divorce. So I figured that this strange triangle relationship couldn't last. After all my dad was married, but getting Megan to break things off with my dad were...difficult. She was such a sweet person....to my dad. To us kids and particularly to me, she was a crazy controlling bridezilla. She wasn't above threatening my life to make sure that the wedding took place. I wasn't going to let the threats stop me though. I would show my dad that this was a super bad idea. We were at my grandma's home in her living room getting ready to leave. My dad called for Megan to grab the cucumber as she walked out the door, she turned to me and asked me to toss one to her. I did, but I chose to toss a squash/gourd to her that was limp and floppy while I picked up the cucumber to take to my dad. I gave her the floppy gourd so that she couldn't hurt me with it, but that didn't really stop her. We ended up both with axes and again she threatened to hurt me. We got into the car and were driving to some place for a concert and I enlisted this band to help convince my dad to break things up. There was the black haired guy from America's Got Talent as the main singer. The bald guy Howie might have been there as well. But there were three or four of them as a group. My job was to keep them in the dark as to what they were actually doing -which was putting on a concert for my dad to help him come to his senses. But I had to hide who I really was so I was wearing a wig...that might have been green and doing  everything I possibly could to keep them unsuspicious as they practiced in a hotel bathroom area. While they were singing various songs my dad made the announcement...that they weren't getting married, while the band seemed to realize that I had tricked them and I had to deal with that melt down as they packed up their things to leave. They weren't angry with me, they just needed to get on with their next gig, but I didn't want them to go as they were really cool. My perspective shifted and I was staring at a dark hole in the rock where young kids would climb down into the hole as part of a challenge and climb to the bottom. They were supposed to make it without falling, but falling or not...the results were the same. Once they got down to the bottom...there was no way to get back up. They were trapped down there in a sort of prison where they would grow into monstrous looking people that kinda remind me of ogres or cyclops. These creatures would wait for the next boy to come down and try and get him. I watch one boy narrowly escape being caught and killed these monsters and hide in a hole....where presumably he would survive and become like them. I was part of the organization trying to help these gifted boys not end up in that prison hole, as they all had abilities. But...things went awry the monster creatures in the whole managed to get out and they were targeting these gifted children. It was a windy day and it seemed like there was an apocalypse about to happen as I and others ran down the hill from my elementary school to a group of students below that may or may not have been panicking. They were going in a certain direction quickly but it was hard to tell if it was panicked or not. Me and my teams goal was to find two students in this school that were gifted. Everyone split off to find one of the boys while...the other found me. He was standing at the bottom of the hill with a briefcase in hand wearing a suit with blonde hair slicked back. He looked like Artemis Fowl to me in personality and dress, but his appearance was similar to Draco Malfoy and I called him Malfoy. In a controlled and poised voice he told me to follow him. Which I did so with a little bit of difficulty as I was in heels and pencil skirt. But we went to this grey stainless still building and he swiped a card that let him and I enter into a...techno sort of laboratory place where he began imputing data into a screen. His goal was to create a formula that would nullify the monsters, but I wasn't sure....if I could actually trust him. He was so well prepared that it was difficult not to think that I might have just walked into a trap....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment