Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pre School Jitters? I Don't Think So.

School starts tomorrow.
And for the first time in forever.
I'm not going.
It hasn't hit me yet....that I don't have to go to school.
No more homework.
No more tests by the teachers.
I'm free from the school life.
For the first time.
Summer could keep on going for me until Fall hits ;) lol
But for all the others....
School starts tomorrow.

Dun Dun Dun

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was on a train with a bunch of other kids. We were all dressed in red, wearing tanktops/basketball jersey's with three digit numbers on them. The kids had been on the train their whole life, training to become....I guess you could say master spies/assassins. They'd never left the train and had been taught to think that they didn't need to leave because everything was provided there for them. But there was a boy who didn't listen to the teachings. He wanted to experience life off the train for himself. So at one stop he got off and just ran. But behind him a girl named Allison also followed him. The people -guards- on the train realized what this boy was doing and took off running after him, but he was too fast. Allison on the other hand...was drinking from a water bottle and noticed something wrong in it and she just stopped running to stare into the water. The boy yelled "No! Keep running!" But the guys dressed in black grabbed her and shoved her against a coat rack baseball diamond metal fence looking thing. The boy turned back and fought with the attackers to free Allison and was success full. He pulled her down and the two of them disappeared into the night. I was in my parent's kitchen -on the train- trying to make chocolate chip cookies, but I was having problems with the recipe, like putting the ingredients in the right order and in the right amounts. I ended up putting too much water into the cookies and had to ask my dad how to fix it. He dumped out most of the water and told me to stir again. I did so, but there was still too much water. So I ended up taking the bowl outside to feed it to the kittens before coming back into the train car. I sat down and grabbed a slice of pizza eating that with about five other people. We were having a good time, but then a woman in a big white fur coat -alot like Cruella DeVil, entered. We were all wary of her. She was the leader of the train and not a person to cross. She started talking about the boy who had escaped and how that wasn't acceptable and looking at us all as if she expected us to run. And she was telling us that it wasn't a good idea to run. -She didn't want any of us to get the same idea and so wanted to make us more terrified and obedient to her so we wouldn't think of running away and she wanted to know if we knew any information on the boy that would help us find him. I quietly stuffed the rest of my pizza into my mouth and slipped outside of the train car. I ran to the connection things and slipped off onto the gravel next to the train. We were passing through a desert/prairie terrain type area that was rocky with reds and yellow colors with trees on the hills a good two or three miles away. I dug into the dirt and took off running as fast as I could. Soon after cries of "Melissa!" and "Stop her! Stop 261!" (the number on my jersey) followed after me and a swarm of my fellow train mates hopped off the train and gave chase. My goal was to get to the tree before the helicopter that was flying towards me caught up. As I ran I saw a boy with blonde hair crouching under a thin fern like three and made for him. He too had come from the train and was running away, but with better luck then I had. He moved to the pine tree behind the thin fern tree just as I reached him. And the others reached us. One of the other red shirted boys climbed into the pine tree 'looking' for us, and the members of the ground runners who caught up with us....didn't take us captive. They used the boy in the tree as the 'person who ran' and he went in the helicopter while another older boy with darker hair asked us if this was what we really wanted to do. we said yes and that we could look out for each other. the darker haired boy nodded and left us, leading everyone else back to the train. Our journey after that was difficult as Cruella had made things different on the train so that we usually would get food from the soap dispensers...and got a nasty tasting shock the first time we tried that in real life....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment