Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Phoenix Will Rise

I totally held it together.
Watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.
Until...the cauldron came apart and the phoenix rose and the flames were extinguished...
Oh man I basically lost it.
Guys...I'm going to miss this.
I've actually been having a blast watching everyone compete in the various events.
I wish I could have seen every event and every competition as the few I did watch were really exciting.
It's going to be so weird not doing Olympic Updates tomorrow. :(
So for fun...I went the extra mile and did this:

Congrats to those Countries who participated in the Olympics! :) Your efforts to compete were noticed and appreciated. :)

Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua, Aruba, Austria,
Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Berlin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi,
Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica,
Djibouti, Dominica, DR Congo,
Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea,
Fiji,
Gambia, Ghana, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana,
Haiti, Honduras,
Iceland, Independent Olympic Athlete, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast,
Jordan,
Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan,
Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg,
Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Monaco, Mozambique, Myanmar,
Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Guinea, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria,
Oman,
Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines,
Rwanda,
Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Brenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria,
Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,
U.S. Virgin Islands, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay,
Vanuatu, Vietnam,
Yemen,
Zambia, Zimbabwe

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

Tajikistan - 1 Bronze Medal
Saudi Arabia - 1 Bronze Medal
Morocco - 1 Bronze Medal
Kuwait - 1 Bronze Medal
Hong Kong - 1 Bronze Medal
Bahrain - 1 Bronze Medal
Afghanistan - 1 Bronze Medal
Portugal - 1 Silver Medal
Montenegro - 1 Silver Medal
Guatemala - 1 Silver Medal
Gabon - 1 Silver Medal
Cyprus - 1 Silver Medal 
Botswana - 1 Silver Medal
Venezuela - 1 Gold Medal
Uganda - 1 Gold Medal
Grenada - 1 Gold Medal
Bahamas - 1 Gold Medal 
Algeria - 1 Gold Medal

Singapore 2 Bronze Medals
Qatar - 2 Bronze Medals
Moldova - 2 Bronze Medals 
Greece -  2 Bronze Medals
Puerto Rico - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal --2 Total
Malaysia - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total
Indonesia - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total
Estonia - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total
Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total
Bulgaria - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total
Egypt - 2 Silver Medals
Latvia - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 2 Total
Dominican Republic - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal -- 2 Total

Finland - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal -- 3 Total
Belgium - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal -- 3 Total
Armenia - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal -- 3 Total
Thailand- 1 Bronze Medal, 2 Silver Medals -- 3 Total
Tunisia - 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 3 Total

Slovakia - 3 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal -- 4 Total
Uzbekistan - 3 Bronze Medals, 1 Gold Medal -- 4 Total
Trinidad & Tobago - 3 Bronze Medals, 1 Gold Medal -- 4 Total
Slovenia - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 4 Total
Serbia - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 4 Total
Argentina- 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 4 Total
Norway- 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Silver Medal, 2 Gold Medals -- 4 Total
Switzerland - 2 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals -- 4 Total

Mongolia -3 Bronze Medals, 2 Silver Medals --5 Total
Ireland - 3 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 1 Gold Medal -- 5 Total
Lithuania - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 2 Gold Medals - 5 Total
Turkey - 1 Bronze Medal, 2 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 5 Total

India - 4 Bronze Medals, 2 Silver Medals - 6 Total
Croatia - 2 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 3 Gold Medals - 6 Total
South Africa - 1 Bronze Medal, 2 Silver Medals, 3 Gold Medals - 6 Total
North Korea - 2 Bronze Medals, 4 Gold Medals - 6 Total

Mexico - 3 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal - 7 Total
Georgia - 3 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal - 7 Total
Ethiopia - 3 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 3 Gold Medals - 7 Total

Colombia - 4 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal - 8 Total
Sweden - 3 Bronze Medals, 4 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal - 8 Total

Denmark - 3 Bronze Medals, 4 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 9 Total
Romania- 2 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 9 Total

Poland - 6 Bronze Medals, 2 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 10 Total
Azerbaijan - 6 Bronze Medals, 2 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 10 Total
Czech Republic - 3 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 4 Gold Medals - 10 Total

Kenya- 5 Bronze Medals, 4 Silver Medals, 2 Gold Medals - 11 Total

Jamaica- 4 Bronze Medals, 4 Silver Medals, 4 Gold Medals - 12 Total
Iran - 3 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 4 Gold Medals -12 Total

Belarus - 5 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 3 Gold Medals - 13 Total
New Zealand - 5 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 5 Gold Medals - 13 Total
Kazakhstan - 5 Bronze Medals, 1 Silver Medal, 7 Gold Medals - 13 Total

Cuba - 6 Bronze Medals, 3 Silver Medals, 5 Gold Medals -14 Total

Brazil - 9 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 3 Gold Medals - 17 Total
Spain - 4 Bronze Medals, 10 Silver Medals, 3 Gold Medals - 17 Total
Hungary - 5 Bronze Medals, 4 Silver Medals, 8 Gold Medals - 17 Total

Canada - 12 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 1 Gold Medal -18 Total

Ukraine - 9 Bronze Medals, 5 Silver Medals, 6 Gold Medals - 20 Total
Netherlands - 8 Bronze Medals, 6 Silver Medals, 6 Gold Medals - 20 Total

Italy - 11 Bronze Medals, 9 Silver Medals, 8 Gold Medals - 28 Total
South Korea - 7 Bronze Medals, 8 Silver Medals, 13 Gold Medals - 28 Total

France - 12 Bronze Medals, 11 Silver Medals, 11 Gold Medals - 34 Total

Australia - 12 Bronze Medals, 16 Silver Medals, 7 Gold Medals - 35 Total

Japan - 17 Bronze Medals, 14 Silver Medals, 7 Gold Medals - 38 Total

Germany - 14 Bronze Medals, 19 Silver Medals, 11 Gold Medals - 44 Total

Great Britain - 19 Bronze Medals, 17 Silver Medals, 29 Gold Medals - 65 Total

Russia - 33 Bronze Medals, 25 Silver Medals, 24 Gold Medals - 82 Total

China - 22 Bronze Medals, 27 Silver Medals, 38 Gold Medals - 87 Total

United States - 29 Bronze Medals, 29 Silver Medals, 46 Gold Medals - 104 Total 

Lol...Okay there was probably a better way to write that all down....but hey I tried ^^;;

May all you athletes train hard, enjoy life until the next Olympics roll around. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at a prison camp along with a couple others. We had been captured outside the camp and were making our way inside of it. We passed a couple of different water tunnels (you know where there are round tubes put into the side of mountains to let water drain out?) and the commander sergeant dressed in his military uniform told us that escaping that way wasn't a good idea. We ended up inside the building which was a bit like my homeward church building, but also like my High School building, but with prison cells. We were put into our group cell where we would be 'family' units with the people in that cell with us and we would do most things together. We also were given identification names so that we could go where we pleased. I was ThornCastle57. At one point we ended up in the cafeteria that was alot like my jr. high cafeteria to get food. They were serving different types of food, but I only remember getting the tacos. They put the meat, cheese, and such on my plate and I had to grab a shell, and they also gave me a small cup with some white stuff in it. I also asked for lettuce but the person only gave me minuscule pieces. I asked for more, and they told me to go to the table behind me and fill up with what I needed. I turned and saw a bunch of salad stuff on the table so I added more to my plate, and more and more. I ended up with like two plates of food because there was so much taco stuff and I ended up with a soft shell taco to help me eat as well. I walked back through the corridors and happened to glance at the clock. It was nearly time for FHE and the people here were sticklers for being on time. So I walked as quickly as I could back to my cell/classroom where everyone was waiting on me. I encountered Bro Brudni right outside, and he wasn't very happy to see me with my food, but the line had taken forever. -others were surprised to see me carrying so much food because I usually don't eat alot. He was about to reprimand me, but then Kikay called out to me asking if I'd share the Peter Rabbit tale that I had marked on my Ipod as the thought today. I agreed to, though I didn't quite know where my ipod was, I knew I would find it before the thought. I walked in and set down my plate of food pulling the three cups full of meat and salad and such apart and prepared my taco as everyone was singing, then someone asked me if I had ever been to the blackbear area of the jail where there were apparently books or something. I said no, and they told me to go there. I went with a group of three others to another glass looking prison room and there in the corner was a real blackbear. The others opened the door and dashed inside and up the stairs to the observation area. I thought they were crazy to go into the same room as a wild black bear as I was sure it would maul them all. But I followed anyway up to the observation area inside the cage. It was a bit exhilarating, but I still thought completely stupid as again I was sure the bear would attack us. I ended up back in the cell room getting ready for bed, and this guy asked me if I knew my name code. And I was like "yah.ThornCastle57." He said No. Your Blackbear name code. I hadn't realized that I had needed a BlackBear name code though I did vaguely remember seeing it. It was like BlackBear 1347 or something. But I couldn't remember it fully. I only really knew the ThornCastle name though apparently there were three different codenames that I needed to remember. I thought that was a stupid system as well. How could they expect us to remember three different names?

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment