Friday, August 31, 2012

As August Ends

We've done it!
We've done it again folks!
Right here on this blog!
A new monthly record!
YAY!!!! :D

^^
lol okay....so for most people that wouldn't be something to be too excited about...
but it's exciting to me ^^
I love seeing how many people and where they come from on my blog.
And this month I have a new record ^^

In one day I got 57 page views!! (last time was 49)
And for the total month....957!!
Guys! I almost reached a 1000 page views this month!!!
Wow.
This total totally knocked the last one out of the park -651.
Woot!
^^
Heh ^^;;

So thanks again for coming to this blog ^^
I've been so happy this month because of it.
May you continue to drop on by ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in the store picking up items...shopping and working to stay in my food budget. The total came up $25.34 and I was relieved I hadn't gone too far over budget....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment