Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Language of Magic

You know how each language seems to be the 'language of......'
Like Italian, French, Spanish each have their own connotations of 'what sort of language it is'
I can only think of "The Language of Love" right now lol, but I think there are other Language of _____ out there. Since every language has a connotation with it.
Well...for me.
I think my favorite language to hear is German.
It may be my Swiss heritage coming out.
But I really like hearing it spoken.
Cus to me... German is a language of Magic. :)
Why?

D.N. Angel
It's a Japanese anime show.
And in a couple of episodes, German is spoken to perform certain types of magic.

It just sounds so....magicky to me. :) ^^ So I enjoy listening to it, though I don't hear it that often.

My favorite thing said in the D.N. Angel series is like two seconds long so its hard to find a clip of just that has that.

But if you want to hear it its at 7:50-7:52 in this clip


 "I want to help." (Ich möchte helfen)
^^ Its cool ^^
lol The other main German phrase in this series comes in this clip and also sounds very cool to me. :)



I think watching those two clips back in jr. high/ high school influenced me in liking the sound of the German language being spoken. :)
It just sounds magical to me. ^^
And when I'm writing I will go to the German language first when working on 'magic' related things as it looks cool and sounds cool :)

D.N. Angel is one of my favorite animes ^^
It has a variety of cool things. :) -Like German spells lol :)
If you want to check out the series, I think Youtube has them all. :)
I like them alot ^^

Bis Sie das nächste Mal diese Worte lesen; Until you next read these words;
Ich werde dich beobachten die Blätter. I'll be watching the leaves.
Genießen Sie den Tag! Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in my parents trailblazer cleaning it out from a trip we took and I was working on rearranging my 72 hour kit so that in case an emergency arose I would be able to survive for those few days. I was organizing the shovels, and mini tents, and tarps and such in the back of the trailblazer as well as checking out the fridge back there that still had bread from our last trip which surprisingly hadn't gone moldy yet. I guess it was good bread... anyway I looked up and saw one of Meralto's friend's dad's jogging up the driveway. He was a Jamaican looking dude though with short hair instead of the long dreadlocks. I ducked down out of sight as he peered into the truck and trailblazer to see if anybody was there because I'd left the door to the truck open while I was organizing. My dad came out to see what he needed and the guy left soon afterwards. A little later I was inside with my siblings when I noticed a big truck that was jacked up pull into our driveway and then back out and park along side the road in front inbetween Riva's and Newbie's houses. At first it was a bright silver color but then looked more like hotrod type of car with suspension poles and such and it was a yellow color. Out jumped to my surprise one of the Ghost Adventure's crew. He had dark hair and a beard. It looked like Nick, though I think I might have called him Aaron. I told dad someone was coming to the door -cus I had the intention of hiding out and not having Nick see me, but then I was like 'its the dude from Ghost Adventures!' I wanted to see him up close and talk with him a bit. He came to the door with a package in hand because he was delivering something to my dad. As they were signing the different forms I got closer and talked with them both though I was very shy about talking to Nick. He was nice enough, but it got a little awkward when one of my comments enlisted a response from my dad that went along the lines of 'yah he's super rich too.' it involved money and I didn't know how to respond to that comment. Nick didn't know how to respond either. He stepped outside and I followed with everyone else as we hung outside of our dorms/campground. In a green valley with old houses/cabins around. We all heard a roaring sound and saw the Disney Plane -a big one take off into the sky and following right behind was Nick's plane...a bigger sized one then the Disney Plane, it had a bunch of extra jets and such like a rocket and as they moved upwards into the clouds Nick made his plane go supersonic basically. All these different rockets fired off speeding him past the Disney plane. What followed were a series of aerobatics between the two planes as they competed to show off to us down below. As they tried to out do each other the planes changed shape to look like flying tower mansion houses -like a long narrow tiered cake and both Disney and Nick were flying around in one. Disney's houseplane was a bit brown yellowish in color while Nick's plane was more white. They flew about in the sky doing all these different aerial tricks. Disney's home at one point flew right over us like barely a foot above our heads and did other ticks before coming in to land next to an...oak tree I suppose a couple of yards away from us (now the size of the oak tree) Nick's home in the sky seemed to pull apart into four or five distinct segments and brushed past a group of us only centimeters from hitting us as he slithered into landing as he was now in a long Chinese dragon looking roller coaster type ride. He slithered his ship into the water and pulled to a stop at the end of the ride. We went up to meet him and he had chocolate covered things for sell mixed in a lighter brown substance that actually tasted pretty good. He only had threeish items to dip in chocolate. A type of cake, some home made fried bread, and one other item. So while his aerial flight was impressive his food afterwards wasn't that impressive. He even went over to the Disney home for their chocolate covered stuff. Disney had everything you wanted to dip in chocolate from chocolate covered pretzels of mini sizes to...other things, there was so much candy there it was hard to choose. Above us in the sky was another Chinese dragon that was white like the clouds..or maybe transparent to make it hard to see. He flew down to the ground and met with three bald guys trying to disguise his dragonness with a human form. It wasn't perfect as you could still see his big green tail under the lumpy gown that he wore (kinda like the old time royalty_ An interesting thing was that when he came to land and shifted form he kinda did that 'negative photo' flash where the images are reversed in color and in that flash his tail briefly looked like a cross. The man/dragon was pleading with the three men that He didn't want to do his job anymore. He was tired of getting slapped about and blamed for everything that went wrong. The three people wouldn't hear of it and wouldn't release him from his duty. So he traveled to a prison where the Queen of Hearts awaited and offered to make her a deal. They would switch places. He would become her and live a life where he could order people about and not worry about being 'slapped about' while she could be free and have all the power and control that she wanted. They just had to hold hands and turn and he would move into the jail cell while she moved out....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment