Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Whisker Update

Back in May I did a post about a kitten.
Dove's kitten.
I actually hadn't named it.
But due to my title being "Night Time Whisker Drama."
Everyone thought I named the kitten Whisker. ^^;;
lol so it stuck.
And he's still such a cute little guy!
:D
I haven't been able to see him much.
Until recently.
Before last weekend I'd only seen the kitten if I'd patiently waited at night after feeding the others.
But. Not last weekend. :)
You see, my parents have been working on taming Whisker. :)
^^ lol...that's usually my job when I'm home...but since I'm home rarely these days...it wasn't happening.
I'm not quite sure how it all worked out.
But Basically it kinda went like this.
Dove removes herself from the scene.
Basically kicking Whisker out of the family so she could focus on a new bunch of kittens coming along.
Poor Whisker didn't know what to do without his mother, and so he kinda adopted Sadie (our old blind, deaf, unstable doggie) as a surrogate mother.
He became unafraid of the dogs.
Followed after their example.
Noticed that the tall two legged people only provided food.
Soon came to the door begging for food
And ignored the humans when eating.
As Mom likes to sit down to help feed the doggies, she would reach out and stroke Whisker nearby.
Then one day, she just scooped up Whisker and took him to his bowl and set him down giving him food.
Thanks to Mother Dearest the Cat Tamer! ^^  (and some Daddoo participation I think.) Whisker has been tamed!
lol That doesn't mean sudden loud sounds don't startle him into running and if he thinks too much about us being big humans....
He's so much fun! :) lol
I had alot of fun playing with him and he basically owns the yard now. :)
So without further adue.
I present to you!

WHISKER!! :)

 
Isn't he the cutest?!
^^ lol I miss him already and I'm totally jealous that mom and dad get to play with him and I don't. :)
I'm so happy he's tamed up so much now ^^ Wahoo! :)
^^;; and yes, the dog in the picture is Sadie. :) The 'surrogate' mother. :)
 
Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!
 
-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in a familiar place, that I had dreamed about before. It was like a climbing...place where people would attempt to climb up things and if they managed to get to the top without falling they would get a prize. The trick was that you had to free climb this thing, and the wall was basically lightning bolt shaped. Where you basically hanging upside down to get to the next level. It wasn't straight up and down and I thought the guy who was climbing it was crazy. He made it to the top of this...equal sign shaped wooden apparatus that swung back and forth in the wind. The guy in charge of this challenge told the man with a black beard that if he walked across the wooden beam to the other side he would get a prize. I blinked and I was suddenly on the other side of the beam, holding onto the rope holding up the apparatus. I had made it across the beam. And it was swaying back and forth with more vigor as the storm picked up and the wind got stronger. There was a pulley system where I was and I just needed to get down....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment