Friday, August 24, 2012

Laughter Makes the Show Better

On a similar topic but not quite so similar it just seems similar because I mentioned this topic a couple of days ago and I'm likely to do it again soon...
I was watching a TV show.
And finally finished the first season. :)
What was it?
Once Upon A Time.
A show where fairytale characters are sent to the real world and one person has to break their curse and send them back to their world. -I know totally my type of story being a writer myself right? lol.

It was a show that I had wanted to watch when it came out....but something happened most likely I had class, and I couldn't watch the episodes when they were on.
And the one time I actually checked it out....it seemed dumb to me.

Yet, it's amazing how good shows seem to get when you're in the right situation.
As for the past two or three months a group of us have been gathering together to watch a few of the Once Upon A Time episodes at a time, slowly getting us caught up before the second season starts.

I have to admit, I was hooked as I was able to actually watch the first episode and enough interesting characters were brought in that I was drawn into the story. But I think I got hooked because I was with a group of friends that would just add in comments to make the show funny. As laughter makes things seem better, the show was better because we would laugh at things, make fun of other things, and make wild guesses that turned out to be right. ^^ Lol Twas a lot of fun.

And I'm rather sad that I'm all caught up on it now. :( As its another month before the premiere of season two starts, and then I can only watch one episode at a time. Hopefully the group can gather together to watch it, as I want to see/hear every ones reactions to what happens next. ^^

 Especially with Rumplestiltskin. ^^;;

Neeeaah (An attempt at writing down his laugh. ;) lol)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

I was on a scavenger hunt all over the neighborhood with a group of other people friends/family people from cartoons....we were searching for a treasure and the bad guys were right behind us wanting that treasure as well. We had to go to certain locations and look in the book to see which words were circled in red and figure out where to go next. We ended up in a cabin of sorts when the bad guys caught up to us, so we dove into a hidden room that was gold in color to escape from the woman and her bad guys but then we discovered that one of the men, a bigger guy who was rich was actually working for the bad guys, and had been telling them where we were going, so we knocked him out and we went running into my neighbor's home and yard to hide out there. The bad guys were right behind us flashing knives and shooting bullets I totally felt like I was going to die....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: