Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Found the Keys!

My keys were hiding from me.
For two days I was unable to find them.
Though I would only look for them when I had to go somewhere.
It's odd to think how often I use those keys when I'm out and about.
So many doors that I lock and unlock.
Its difficult to get places without those keys.
But finally.
I found them.
Once again, the power to get to lock and unlock different doors is once again mine!
Haha!
You couldn't hide on my bed forever! :)

And neither can the competition hide from the end results..... :)

Congrats Olympic Medalists!

Gold: China, United States, Japan, France, Germany, South Korea, Russia, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Ukraine, Romania, North Korea, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Netherlands, South Africa, Georgia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Venezuela

Silver: China, United States, Japan, France, Germany, South Korea, Russia, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Romania, Canada, Hungary, Brazil, Netherlands, Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, Indonesia, Norway, Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand

Bronze: China, United States, Japan, France, Germany, South Korea, Russia, Italy, Great Britain, Australia, Ukraine, Romania, Canada, North Korea, Hungary, Brazil, Netherlands, Colombia, Cuba, Indonesia, Norway, New Zealand, Slovakia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Greece, India, Moldova, Mongolia, Qatar, Serbia, Singapore, Uzbekistan

My the competition be just as fierce tomorrow! :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was walking in a desert type area with a group of single people and a couple of leaders, we were trying to make it somewhere, but the heat was getting to us. One of the girls after we got food in a Wendy's type place thought that there was a house on the hill where a friend lived where we could stay for a bit until we were able to continue on with our journey. Our group ended up splitting up though, one group went into a car with bumper to bumper traffic all the way up the hill because there was construction going on, while I decided to walk with shane, terrel, and brother russo. We ended up going along a valley, surrounded by the mountains and found an old coworkers home that was nice and cold on the inside, the place hadn't been moved in yet, but as we waited for the other car to arrive I played bejeweled on my ipod. The game was way different as new levels and different sorts of 'jewels' would come up and I could jump from application to application. finally the other group arrived, and my dad commented that he thought it was foolish to build in this area and he didn't see why Sharene would build in an area that could flood if the rain in the mountains came down suddenly. He kept saying how his grandfather had told him to not build in the lowest point....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

1 comment: