Friday, August 17, 2012

The Fireworks of Music

I've mentioned this a lot.
How I LOVE fireworks. (I tend to do posts on it in July)
I love them because they're like eye candy for the soul.
Super cool and bright and flashy and they just bring a moment of contentedness to me watching all those bright lights and different shapes.

Well, last night. I discovered a new source of eye candy.
>.>
<.<
Do you remember me mentioning a group called Vocal Point?
Well for like the first time ever I saw them in person! :)
-okay...so I saw them like my second year of college because my 2nd counselor in the ward was in the group and they did an FHE concert. :)
But! I hadn't seen the members that sang in the Sing Off in person.
And last night... I did for the first time! (most of them.)

Oh boy.
Those guys are AWESOME!
lol they are eye candy in the handsome category.
Though it was hard to see them since I was in the balcony waaaaaaaay in the back.
So the eye candy was more like the fireworks.
Just watching the performance.
They have such a positive, spiritual, energetic aura around them.
They're able to draw in the audience just with their voices without a problem.
It was just....oober sweet that I could spend two hours listening to them as their energy was able to give me a boost of happiness and joy.
It was a different sort of fireworks to watch these guys on stage.
lol I think I have a better understanding on why people go to concerts after this.
It's another way of getting a boost added to your day.

lol I was positively energetic -if not quite all the way okay just a little hyper- afterwards
Though still really shy.
After the concert they came out to sign stuff and talk with people...I didn't dare approach lol.
As I didn't want to fight the crowds....and it was a bit like trying to go talk to royalty.
I think I would have made a fool of myself. ^^;; heh. Because they're like the 'celebrities' of CollegeTown.

Still.
IT WAS AWESOME!
If I Could I would have gone to their performances again and again and again and again and again.
In any case they totally need to expand the show another couple of hours lol. :) I didn't want to leave when they did their encore.
*sighs*
Fireworks.
Total
Fireworks of Happiness and Joy and Peace.

Love it all. :)
Especially since they sang two of my favorite songs. ^^

Footloose

and
Higher and Higher


Love those two songs ^^
They get stuck in my head all the time. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in an old trailer home type place and I was discreetly making diorama's and organizing my stuffed animals into boxes when a guy that looked like a frog but kinda like Goofy's friend Pete showed up and took over the living area and the whole operation. I was trying to get away from him and ended up in the church building wearing a white Greek type dress with my brown church sandals and a red cloak. We were in training and I had special abilities but there were those who also were in training to protect us. I left the group to head outside because I had something I needed to do and one of the guys with a nod from his father followed after me. This kid named J had curly red hair, and was a kid that I didn't like and I was a bit annoyed that he was following me. I tried to loose him by going into the church closet area where people hang up their coats, but he found me. I told him I didn't need his help and that he should go back to the others, but he didn't listen. I chose to ignore him and he took the lead as we walked out the door by the nursery room. There in the parking lot were a group of warriors wearing white clothes with blue edges on them. They were our enemies though at the moment I had no quarrel with them. They just stood between me and the white van that I needed to get to. They seemed to think I had a quarrel with them and like in capture the flag they tried to come after us. J and another guy who I think I had a crush on  moved in to take them on as I slipped off my sandals and dodged to the right running to go around to everyone. Upon reaching the white van I had to unwind the bandages across my chest because within the bandages lay the key that I needed to use to basically 'save the world' J showed up and was helping me to undo the bandages as I was weak from the strain....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment