Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Habit of Threes

One.
Two.
Three.
Go.

One.
Two.
Three.
Go.

Sooo in work, I've been noticing that I tend to do things in rounds of three.
Like when filling up water bottles I will fill them up and empty them to rinse them out three times before putting a lid on them.
The same with the feeding dishes as well.
Basically anything I rinse off I'll make sure I do it three times.

I just kinda laugh at myself for noticing that I do that.

I guess I feel like if I do it three times then all the soapy residue should wash out by that third time.
So I'm good.

Perhaps that's why I'm entertained by Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang Theory.
Because he knocks on doors three by three.
Knock knock knock _name_ knock knock knock _name_ knock knock knock _name_

I like him because I do that too...just not with knocking, though I've been tempted to copy him so many times. haha :)

This three times thing actually didn't start with work though.
I first noticed myself doing it in Ward Volley Ball when I would play with the Young Women.
I would bounce the ball three times before serving it.

I guess I just consider three to be a 'lucky' number of sorts. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work cleaning out the tanks, and using a bubble sort of telepathy I would hold the lizards in the bubble so the couldn't escape while I cleaned out everything. Afterwards I went through the market, to a specific cash register to try and put $25 dollars into the till but then I questioned what I was doing...as I knew that money was for tithing and not to but in the cash register. Plus there were all these tall guys in the parking lot of the church with wavy blonde hair and I was having a hard time talking to them without feeling rather silly.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment