Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's Normal to Hop

There are some moments in life,
when you think to yourself.
"Well this won't have any useful application in the future."

Oh, beware. It will.

I guess 'boredom' does that.
When you're young and hyper and there are only three channels on my grandparents tv.
So, me and my siblings would go out into the field in back.
And catch crickets.
We'd put them in bottles and show them to my parents.
And eventually release them.

lol.
So many people who come into Starsmet for crickets.
Shudder when they see them.
And totally don't want to touch them.
And shudder when I pick them up.
And they see them crawling on me.

And I think to myself.
"Yah...you didn't catch crickets in the fields when you were younger did you?"
Probably not always true.
But I do tend to think it every time. ^^;; heh.

It doesn't really bug me to touch the crickets.
I totally don't like it when I accidentally squish them.
I don't like feeling that on my hands.
But having them crawl on me, or picking them up....
Is normal to me.
Having them walk on me isn't odd.
And I can rehone my cricket catching skills every single day ;) haha.

Who would have thought those summer times catching crickets would have an application to my work today?
I certainly didn't. :D

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment