Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Going On A Mission

So you know how this recent conference it was announced that the missionary ages for men and women had been lowered to 18 and 19 respectively?

You might have seen this on facebook then:


Well, there are more of them out there. Expanded pictures like this one below.

Photo

lol well...coincidentally. These two. The guy and girl....
Are in my institute class this semester.
And the girl....was a fellow institute council member with me last year.

lol such a small world.

But even more....
She told me today.
That she's decided to go on a mission! :)
lol.
So I guess the memes are true. :)
At least for her...I don't know about him. lol
She's super excited for it as well. ^^
I can't wait to find out where she's going. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a giant eyeball...walking machine...that could shoot things with it, controlled by a guy desperate to save the situation.
I was at the institute...and met up with the Fluffies to see a parade that supposedly was going to happen along the road by the institute. They had been trick or treating and had pillowcases stuffed with candy. As I walked from the double churches over to the institute, I passed a festival of sorts going on, and down the road by the double churches came a parade of people on...wire machine/ playground toy looking bikes, singing like crazy. Apparently they would do that periodically through the day. I was looking to find a spot for us to sit. And a man said that he wanted to make sure his son could be watched while we were watching the parade. I got an image of him laying his sick son in the gutter covered in a blanket...and thought it was weird....but I ended up at a home...originally it was Whi's from work...and I discovered that she had taken a rock and rock wand from me, I'd let her borrow them from me earlier....and forgotten that she hadn't given them back. I did the dishes and as I rounded the corner I saw my friend Jess sitting at a computer screen looking at facebook and another game sight. I tried to talk to her, but she was distracted with an image I had designed with four people...based off other people, plus there were goats and arrows...and such. And she was having a problem that the four characters...well two of them didn't match. They weren't an actual couple like the other two were. I told her I was just drawing...and she also had a problem with the arrow placements as well as they were pointing at the goats...I was getting frustrated because it was just a project for fun, it wasn't supposed to have all these deep meanings...and then I encountered her pet spider....

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment