Friday, October 12, 2012

An Overload

There I was,
In the store.
Craving sweets.
So I bought some.
Some frosted cookies.
And some nummy cookie dough.
My sweetness satisfied.
But then,
Kikay decided that we should make cookies.
So cookies we made!
Yum Yum.
Then....Came a ward prayer
Where LaKai made cake.
Two of them.
One for ward prayer.
and a Red Velvet for us roomies.
That Tuesday, we had a pumpkin carving thing.
And I brought home a whole...24 tray filled with more frosted cookies.
Then LaKai brought home snicker doodles.
I bought some Cookies and Creme chocolates.
And finally....with some ice cream mixed in.
We made brownies last night.

Needless to say.....
I've reached my sweetness overload.....
way before Halloween.

This can't be happening!
I mean. Halloween isn't here yet!
The full sweetness effect hasn't kicked in yet!!

Candy Candy Candy!!!!
Which means.
>.>
Mission: Give our treats to others quick! Has begun.
Dun dun dun.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I had my friends Tay and Jess over to visit in my parents house. We were having a great time, and Tay decided to play the piano. She began quietly and a familiar melody filled the room. I sat down at a piano right behind her, and played as well, mixing my notes in with hers. I had the deeper more 'boom bang bang' notes while she had the softer melody. I was just running my hands over the cords, not knowing what I was doing, but everything I did sounded right. It was only when we ended that I realize we'd been playing "Winterwind" by Jon Schmidt. Tay went to go freshen up, and Jess and I were left in the room. Jess started a conversation...about a story. My thoughts were like 'oh no...I just want to have a conversation that didn't go into stories, because I haven't been creative in the story collaboration area. She said "You know that idea you had with Preston -the guy with golden wings- who gets rammed into a cliff and stranded there?" I was like "Yah." "Well, I was thinking that we should have a ____" I gave her a blank look, because she said a name I didn't recognize, and didn't remember. She said "You know...a  flying ship like from that one show." "Ooooh" "I was thinking the pirates on that ship should kidnap Preston from off the cliff...." I was trying to picture the moment, but my mouth was full of gum, and I wanted to have a clear mouth when discussing the story, because I actually found it intriguing.  So I spit out the gum, but still felt pieces stuck to my teeth, so I pulled out strand after strand after strand. It seemed like I couldn't fully get the gum out. When I looked up from the window of my bedroom and saw a plane flying low to the ground. At first glance it looked like one of those single cockpit single wing planes. But as me and my family watched it bobbing about in the wind -kinda like a helicopter and it wasn't made to be a helicopter- I started praying that the people inside wouldn't be seriously hurt....as it hit the ground by the factory. And twisted and turned doing cartwheels in the air. I couldn't keep watching it.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
And I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment